I Need Help With N-600.

Thank you for the information I will look into that right now.
It says Originals only. And it says I need a guarantor and two references. I have none. I guess I am just out of luck. This is stressful and depressing. I don't feel that I can continue another month.

It says Originals only. And it says I need a guarantor and two references. I have none. I guess I am just out of luck. This is stressful and depressing. I don't feel that I can continue another month.

For references, you don’t know any two people (non family members) who are over 18 and have known you for at least 2 years???? You never went to school in the US? No teacher can vouch for you? You don’t have friends/work colleagues? Your USC dad can’t come up with someone who has known you for two years?

And for the guarantor, you don’t have a family member (18 or above) who is a Canadian citizen? You don’t know how to find a notary public, dentist, medical doctor, dean or head of college/department, or someone else under the acceptable occupation-based guarantor list????

It doesn’t seem to me like you’re willingly to make the effort to resolve your issue, you’re coming across as easily raising your hands in despair and accepting defeat.

Maybe there’s more to your story than you’re sharing here. Well, good luck to you. I can’t help someone who’s not forthcoming or willing to put in the needed effort to help themselves.

Trust me I'm trying. I just have no help. No way around as in no transportation, no way to even pay the passport fee's. It's stressful. I'm trying, I will just put in more effort. I appreciate you taking all the time you have been putting in to reply. It's just most my life has just been being left in the house. For the part for having a guarantor, will I need to have them sign for them self?

So you are 18 or 19 (you say born in 2001) and the only ID you have is an original Canadian Social Insurance Number card and a Canadian Birth Certificate (original).
You were born in Canada and obtained a Canadian Passport, moved to US many years ago as a child and Canadian passport expired and lost/destroyed. So you are a Canadian Citizen by birth.
You have never been outside the US since arriving from Canada. You likely completed high school, never worked (as you don't have US Social security number), never had a US Drivers License (never had proper documents to be able to apply for one). If not working, you are likely a college student or unemployed. So you want a US Social security number to be able to work and/or apply for FAFSA (student aid). You want a drivers licence to drive.

How did you enter the US many years ago? On a visitor B2 status? or did your parent say you were a dual US/Canadian citizen, even through you did not have any documents saying you were a US citizen. Since you were a child you likely don't recall. Can you ask either parent?

Now you are applying for N-600 to prove you are a US Citizen by your father being a US Citizen and born out of wedlock.
You need the N-600 to obtain an US Social Security number and obtain a US drivers licence. (and obtain a US passport).

Do you have a long form birth certificate? Most people just have the short form birth certificate. (Name, date of birth, place of birth, birth registration number). Long form birth certificate lists both the mother and father and the attendant who delivered the birth (usually physician).
If not, you should be able request one online from the US, with the registration number of your birth certificate.
If you were born in the Province Of Ontario, https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-or-replace-ontario-birth-certificate

I don't believe you can apply for a new Canadian passport by mail with what you have. Your original Canadian birth certificate is good, but you need a second government issued ID to verify your identity. Your Canadian Social Insurance number card is not acceptable. Usually Canadian's living in the US will use a copy of their US Drivers Licence or a copy of the US Permanent Resident card (green card), or US passport, a photocopy, signed by your guarantor is sufficient to prove your identity.
Also note you must have photos that meet the Canadian Passport Requirements (50mm x 70mm), if you use a passport photo with US requirements (2" x 2") you will be rejected. You need to find a photographer that is familiar with Canadian requirements.
Also, when you mail in your application is good to use US Postal Service Registered mail to Canada (about $25 and 6 six business days) to track your application to the Passport Office in Gatineaux Quebec. (FexEx or United Parcel Service is more expensive).

Based in the info you provide, it appears waiting for your N-600 is your best way forward at this time. Good luck.

Based in the info you provide, it appears waiting for your N-600 is your best way forward at this time. Good luck.
Like several people mentioned, getting a US passport is another option. It is possible to apply for a US passport without a Social Security Number. See this FAQ:
What if I don’t have a Social Security number?

If you would like to apply for a U.S. passport, and you don’t have a Social Security number, you will need to submit a statement, signed and dated, which includes the phrase, “I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the following is true and correct: I have never been issued a Social Security number by the Social Security Administration.”

So you are 18 or 19 (you say born in 2001) and the only ID you have is an original Canadian Social Insurance Number card and a Canadian Birth Certificate (original).
You were born in Canada and obtained a Canadian Passport, moved to US many years ago as a child and Canadian passport expired and lost/destroyed. So you are a Canadian Citizen by birth.
You have never been outside the US since arriving from Canada. You likely completed high school, never worked (as you don't have US Social security number), never had a US Drivers License (never had proper documents to be able to apply for one). If not working, you are likely a college student or unemployed. So you want a US Social security number to be able to work and/or apply for FAFSA (student aid). You want a drivers licence to drive.

How did you enter the US many years ago? On a visitor B2 status? or did your parent say you were a dual US/Canadian citizen, even through you did not have any documents saying you were a US citizen. Since you were a child you likely don't recall. Can you ask either parent?

Now you are applying for N-600 to prove you are a US Citizen by your father being a US Citizen and born out of wedlock.
You need the N-600 to obtain an US Social Security number and obtain a US drivers licence. (and obtain a US passport).

Do you have a long form birth certificate? Most people just have the short form birth certificate. (Name, date of birth, place of birth, birth registration number). Long form birth certificate lists both the mother and father and the attendant who delivered the birth (usually physician).
If not, you should be able request one online from the US, with the registration number of your birth certificate.
If you were born in the Province Of Ontario, https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-or-replace-ontario-birth-certificate

I don't believe you can apply for a new Canadian passport by mail with what you have. Your original Canadian birth certificate is good, but you need a second government issued ID to verify your identity. Your Canadian Social Insurance number card is not acceptable. Usually Canadian's living in the US will use a copy of their US Drivers Licence or a copy of the US Permanent Resident card (green card), or US passport, a photocopy, signed by your guarantor is sufficient to prove your identity.
Also note you must have photos that meet the Canadian Passport Requirements (50mm x 70mm), if you use a passport photo with US requirements (2" x 2") you will be rejected. You need to find a photographer that is familiar with Canadian requirements.
Also, when you mail in your application is good to use US Postal Service Registered mail to Canada (about $25 and 6 six business days) to track your application to the Passport Office in Gatineaux Quebec. (FexEx or United Parcel Service is more expensive).

I don't know how I was able to stay I think i remember crossing boarder one time and they said I had until I was 16 to get something done and etc.

>I don't know how I was able to stay I think i remember crossing boarder one time and they said I had until I was 16 to get something done and etc.

Not sure how many years ago this was, but before 9/11 the CBP may just take your word when you told them you were Canadian or US citizen. No need for passport at land border crossings in the 1990s and early 2000s.

The best way to prove you are a Canadian Citizen is to always hold a valid Canadian Passport.
The best way to prove you are a US Citizen is always hold a valid US Passport. (or N-600 certificate of citizenship).
Since the documentation requirements are the same, apply for US Passport now.

Once you have your US passport you can use a copy of that, signed by your guarantor, as well as your original Canadian birth certificate to apply for Canadian Passport.
And you are good for 10 years validity date of your passports.

Since you were born in Canada, you will always be a Canadian Citizen.
When your N-600 process and approved you will also have proof of American Citizenship, you are a dual Canadian/American citizen.

When my N-600 processes am I only American or Duel?
Neither applying for nor getting a Certificate of Citizenship gives you US citizenship. You must already be a US citizen before you can file N-600 for a Certificate of Citizenship. Since you filed N-600, you must believe that you are already a US citizen, and therefore already a dual citizen.

Based on what you've said, you likely have US citizenship (and thus likely have dual citizenship); the only question is on whether you met the additional requirements for citizenship in the case of being born out of wedlock to an American father.

Thank you guy's I was curious about that part. I believe I'll be approved for an N-600. It's just a matter of time until I get approved. I'm tired of waiting going on 10 month's.

I'm scared because I dont think the Notice has arrived yet and I don't know what evidence they will be asking for. I am just extra nervouse due to the outbreak and everything that's going on right now. Please help.

When the notice arrives and you actually know what’s in it (and it will tell you how to respond), if you still need help then come back here with proper details.

When the notice arrives and you actually know what’s in it (and it will tell you how to respond), if you still need help then come back here with proper details.

Today my N-600 Case was approved. I'm waiting on the notice in the mail. Thanks for all the help. My citizenship process lasted I'd say 1 Year and 1 month.

Today my N-600 Case was approved. I'm waiting on the notice in the mail. Thanks for all the help. My citizenship process lasted I'd say 1 Year and 1 month.
Congratulations. If my daughter’s case is a precedent, the notice will be for you to go into a uscis office to receive the certificate in person, you take an oath over a certain age but I don’t recall what that age is, and hand back any green card, travel document etc that identified you as a LPR. I guess you will only get the actual notice to do that when uscis offices are scheduling appointments again.