I-130 sent to local office

muqeem

Hi

I 130 was received and sent to local office on june 17,2010 and since then i have no information.
I-130 received at uscis office on september 07,2007.

can you please guide use what to do.

I am new to this forum please guide me.

Attachments

• case update.pdf
    298.9 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for reply.

I-130
VISA category :- brother and sister of US Citizen
When brother applied at that time Beneficiary lives in pakistan (now beneficiary lives in UK)

Have all address changes been updated to USCIS by the petitioner? If not that should be done now, as should any change in your family (spouse, kids) since the initial petition was filed.

Sibling is category F4, current priority date is 1 July 2006 so probably still more than a year till you get a visa interview, although you will probably be contacted to start submitting forms etc sometime in the next 6 months or so.

Have all address changes been updated to USCIS by the petitioner? If not that should be done now, as should any change in your family (spouse, kids) since the initial petition was filed.

Sibling is category F4, current priority date is 1 July 2006 so probably still more than a year till you get a visa interview, although you will probably be contacted to start submitting forms etc sometime in the next 6 months or so.

Thanks for your message.

This is for my wife.

Her brother filled that as f4 category.

He filled that application when she was not married so he need add the spouse (Husband i mean my details) and kids details as well.

we have 3 kids.
=
mailing address is for karachi so we moved to UK so in that scenario do her brother(petiotioner ) needs to change the karachi mailing address to UK or shall we keep the same address karachi.

if we need to change the address so that we can get the correspondance from uscis or NVC how can petiotioner change the beneficiary mailing address?

thanks in advance for your help.

I’d suggest changing address if you want to interview in the UK. If you are happy to go back to Pakistan to interview that’s fine, but note all immigrant visas are processed through Islamabad embassy only. In either case adults will need police certificates from both U.K. and Pakistan (and anywhere else you may have lived for over a year).

Hi
is anyone knows how can I get the I-130 approval notice from nvc ?
I only getting message you case been sent to your local office .
Is anyone know how can I ask for approval notice from nvc?

Hi

I-130 Case filled on 22nd december 2007.

Some time before on the USCIS case status website saying Your case was received at your local office so
I have contacted NVC to get an update about my wife case i sent the I797 RECEIPT copy and current case status screenshot.

Now i am looking on the USCIS case status website today and its saying " On February 18, 2020, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxx. We sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by March 4, 2020,

I got the email reply yesterday from USCIS website and they replied to my email with below.

On 02/12/2020, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative,
requesting the status of your petition. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be
resolved.
What We Have Done
The petition you filed on 12/22/2007, was approved on 06/17/2010, and sent to the U.S. Department of State
National Visa Center (NVC). An approval notice was sent to your address of record at that time. The U.S. Postal Service has
not returned your Approval Notice to this office. That concluded USCIS processing of your petition.
What You Can Do
For a duplicate approval notice, you must file a Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition,
with the applicable filing fee and original signature. Please be sure to fill in your receipt number on Form I-824 in Part 3,
Additional Information, Question 1.
To obtain current information concerning your petition you must contact the NVC:
You may telephone the NVC at: 1-603-334-0700 or,

We hope this information is helpful to you.

current case status is attached .

I am confused now what to do?

can someone please help?

your support will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• case staus today 19feb2020.pdf
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
  • case update.pdf
    298.9 KB · Views: 3
What are you actually asking? Sounds like they sent you a copy of the approval notice as requested? It was only a few days back so why don’t you wait to see if you get it and if the dates match up?
Yeah

i agreed with your point.

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply.

We have got an email from ceac regarding the case creation.

I am wondering if you could tell me what will they asked me in medical examination.

I am from United Kingdom.

Thank you very much .

i have a question regarding the interview location.

NVC website shows interiew location islambad but we are living in United kingdom.

we sent an email to NVC and asked them to change this to london but we havent heared anything yet.

Has any one know how long nvc takes to change the interview location?

Thanks