N400 2019-2020 Asylee Tracker

Thanks brother, that two weeks will come very soon for you to submit. I’m sure you may have posted it earlier but can’t go back. What’s your field office and what’s the processing time?
My tentative time was Nov 2020 but after my biometrics today, it decreased by a full 3 months; its now Aug 2020.

Thanks brother, that two weeks will come very soon for you to submit. I’m sure you may have posted it earlier but can’t go back. What’s your field office and what’s the processing time?
My tentative time was Nov 2020 but after my biometrics today, it decreased by a full 3 months; its now Aug 2020.
Reduced wait times are always great to see. My field office is Larence, MA....last time I checked, the whole N400 process took 7-10.5 months for this office. This location has one of the fastest processing time for n400s across the country. Also, I like the tightness of the range....I have seen in other places ranges that are upto 6+ months, which is not good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I think that since the 7-10.5 months is the average (not! median), it might actually be 4 months to complete the whole process for some applicants, which would be supper sweet if that happens to me.

I totally messed up my chances of citizen with the worst mistake ever. I don't know if I should get a lawyer, withdraw my application or how to fix it.

I totally messed up my chances of citizen with the worst mistake ever. I don't know if I should get a lawyer, withdraw my application or how to fix it.
Yeah, you can always withdraw your application...fix the issue and resubmit. Trust me, people with all kids of issues get citizenship every day. So, don't worry much about your case.

Have done several rounds of reviews and I'm ready to submit my n400 application. Submitting online. One issue I found submitting online is that it is asking me, giving me warnings to submit evidence of arrests/etc which I don't have....have citations, but those evidence is not required for those minor traffic citations. Anyway, ready for submission sometime this weekend...1,731 days later since I started my countdown. And then, my next countdown/up will start. Wish me luck...

Have done several rounds of reviews and I'm ready to submit my n400 application. Submitting online. One issue I found submitting online is that it is asking me, giving me warnings to submit evidence of arrests/etc which I don't have....have citations, but those evidence is not required for those minor traffic citations. Anyway, ready for submission sometime this weekend...1,731 days later since I started my countdown. And then, my next countdown/up will start. Wish me luck...

Good luck to you. Please keep us posted with your progression.

Submitting my N400 in about 100 days Hard to believe... it feels like it was just yesterday that I had over 700 days left ... and the moment is getting closer ... haven’t started anything yet. Only reviewed the actual form and what’s needed. Guess I got all the evidence they might need. Haven’t changed jobs within the last 5 years. Haven’t traveled abroad for longer than 2 months altogether. But most importantly, stayed out of trouble and maintained good character. American born folks can’t relate to how exciting and overwhelming this moment is for all of us I’m on cloud nine

Submitting my N400 in about 100 days Hard to believe... it feels like it was just yesterday that I had over 700 days left ... and the moment is getting closer ... haven’t started anything yet. Only reviewed the actual form and what’s needed. Guess I got all the evidence they might need. Haven’t changed jobs within the last 5 years. Haven’t traveled abroad for longer than 2 months altogether. But most importantly, stayed out of trouble and maintained good character. American born folks can’t relate to how exciting and overwhelming this moment is for all of us I’m on cloud nine
Yeah, real struggle. I think that, the average American would never understand this. I always hear people saying 'get in the line'...but people don't know how this line moves. In the whole world, who sits on a line that takes 17+ to complete? Doesn't make sense. All the most productive years, lost sitting in a citizenship line. That is just sad.

Well well! I'm eligible to submit my n400 application today, 17 years since the first arrival. Anyway, the application 99.9% done. Submitting it in the next few days.

Good Luck!

Well well! I'm eligible to submit my n400 application today, 17 years since the first arrival. Anyway, the application 99.9% done. Submitting it in the next few days.
Got double checked w/ Attorney or at least 2nd set of eyes?

Got double checked w/ Attorney or at least 2nd set of eyes?
No. It's a pretty straight-forward application. If I wrote my thesis and defended it, n400 shouldn't be trouble. I have always handled all my immigration applications myself over the last 17 years. I will share my adventures during this process, as always.

No. It's a pretty straight-forward application. If I wrote my thesis and defended it, n400 shouldn't be trouble. I have always handled all my immigration applications myself over the last 17 years. I will share my adventures during this process, as always.

How are you supposed to retrieve all your trips abroad in the past 5 years ???

Great! Even Asylum case you handled by yourself?

Out here in lawrance, MA....I see the processing times for n400 has fallen to 7-9.5 months from 7-10.5 months. Could it be next months we could see the lower range falling to 6...4 months perhaps?

How are you supposed to retrieve all your trips abroad in the past 5 years ???

1. I had to get visas. So there is a paper trail for that.
2. For the plane tickets, I also have a paper trail for that.
3. For the destinations, I also have a picture trail for that.

I guess it was easy for me to get the details because I only made multiple trips to two countries....NZ and Canada.

1. I had to get visas. So there is a paper trail for that.
2. For the plane tickets, I also have a paper trail for that.
3. For the destinations, I also have a picture trail for that.

I guess it was easy for me to get the details because I only made multiple trips to two countries....NZ and Canada.
I believe there’s also a website where you can find all your trips too in the past 5 years