Are attestation letters necessary

Zee2010

I got a job offer as a computer system analyst and I have a graduate diploma in geographic information systems (GIS) The job description mentions GIS specifically and the specific qualifications are a post secondary diploma and minimum 3 yrs experience.

Is it sufficient to show my degree (2001)and grades or do I need attestation letters to get my TN visa. I am a Canadian citizen

If your bachelors degree is not in a cpmputer=realted field, and you are relying on true "diploma", then yes. attestation letters accounting for your 3 years of experience are required.
It depends what you mean by "graduate diploma".

It's a one year post graduate diploma (from a Canadian college) specializing in GIS. Needed a university degree to get into the program

And please one more thing, if the attestation letter is from India (have an oversas citizen of India card and was living and working there) would that be acceptable?

Thank you for your input

Lie I said, the diploma doesn't count for anything, since it is not a 2-year diploma. You must get your TN based on solely yoyr degree.

I was successfully able to renew my TN and it's now valid till October 31, 2022. My old TN and my spouse's TD expires on November 28, 2019. I need advice as to whether my husband who is Indian should go back to India and renew his TD visa or whether we should apply for an extension from the States. Any chance he would be refused a renewal of the visa at the embassy in India?

she only needs a consular visa if she leaves the country. Otherwise, if there are no plans, filing I-539 within US would suffice. For the eventual visa, he can go to Canada to get that at a US consulate.

Thank you Nelsona. By the way, is it better to file with a lawyer or would recommend I do it myself online?

Ok- will file myself but a couple of questions with regard to this:
Is it better to file online or send it by post?
And what documents do I need to include besides the I-94, passport copy and the marriage certificate?

Thanks, appreciate your help as always.