dapc

Hello,

My first immigration judge hearing is tomorrow after my interview so I'm assuming its the MCH as seen on other threads. Would it be okay if I go without an attorney because I did not find one on time as I only had a month's worth or less of notice of this hearing. Usually what will the judge ask you if you didn't come in with an attorney? I am going to be in the LA court location and I'm not sure if they will have pro bono attorneys on site the day of. Also I called the 800 number that asks for the Alien number and where you can check the status of court date and it stated that there is no court date hearing for me scheduled. Could it be that it was rescheduled without my notice?

Thank you!

Hello,

My first immigration judge hearing is tomorrow after my interview so I'm assuming its the MCH as seen on other threads. Would it be okay if I go without an attorney because I did not find one on time as I only had a month's worth or less of notice of this hearing. Usually what will the judge ask you if you didn't come in with an attorney? I am going to be in the LA court location and I'm not sure if they will have pro bono attorneys on site the day of. Also I called the 800 number that asks for the Alien number and where you can check the status of court date and it stated that there is no court date hearing for me scheduled. Could it be that it was rescheduled without my notice?

Thank you!
You shouldn't need a lawyer for the MCH. Can you share when you applied for asylum and when your interview was?