Going to Tijuana for stamping...travel help!!!!!!

desimaverick

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

I going to Tijuana, Mexico for stamping for H1B for me and H4 for my wife.

I know there are some travel services available for Ciudad Juarez and Matamoros where they help you get the bank check for visa fee from Banamex bank) and the Mexican travel permit, they take you there on their van and bring you back the same day evening to your hotel for a minimum price.

Do you know any such service available for Tijuana????? Your help will be appreciated very much.

Thanks in advance.

In case someone wants to know about the services to Cuidad Juarez and Matamoros...they are
http://victorgarciainternational.com/
and
http://www.consulartripservices.com/
respectively.

Please help me find such service to Tijuana as i am going to San Diego in May 2007 and would like to get the visa stamping at Tijuana then. Such service will be very helpful and will make travel for visa stamping easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ,
I am also planning to go to tijuana for h1 & h4 stamping in May07. I am also trying to find out agencies which can help us. I know one who told to arrange for mexican visa your self and then he can help with visa fee & travel. Here is the link.
http://www.mexicoimmigrationconsultants.com/TIJUANACONSULATETRIP.html

There is one more agency but he can help only with visa fees.
http://www.mexico-assistance.com/AOurServicesTijuana.html

Please let me know if you come across any agency which offers full service. Thanks.

Hello Friends,

I going to Tijuana, Mexico for stamping for H1B for me and H4 for my wife.

I know there are some travel services available for Ciudad Juarez and Matamoros where they help you get the bank check for visa fee from Banamex bank) and the Mexican travel permit, they take you there on their van and bring you back the same day evening to your hotel for a minimum price.

Do you know any such service available for Tijuana????? Your help will be appreciated very much.

Thanks in advance.

In case someone wants to know about the services to Cuidad Juarez and Matamoros...they are
http://victorgarciainternational.com/
and
http://www.consulartripservices.com/
respectively.

Please help me find such service to Tijuana as i am going to San Diego in May 2007 and would like to get the visa stamping at Tijuana then. Such service will be very helpful and will make travel for visa stamping easy.

I don't think you need to take any help for Tijuana. It is safe and good place. Consulate and Banamex bank are just 2-3 miles from US border in San Diego. You can go there in yellow cab from there. People are also nice. Bank is just 10 mins walk from consulate. For any info, go through other threads.

Tijuana vs. Bahamas

Friends, need your advive / suggestions
I am considering Tijuana and Bahamas right now for new I-94 and stamping.
Couple of questions.
Why do you need to go to the Bank before your appointment? can you not take morder orders / drafts / cashers check from USA itself?

how does the current appointment dates look like? if i call next week, will it be possible to get appointment within the next 2 weeks range?

I am in Chicago, is it a good idea to fly to San Diego, rent a car, drive in to mexico, get the consulate process done, then drive to a tourist detination and spend 2-3 days and then drive out of mexico with getting a new I-94?

US consulate in Tijuana only accepts receipts from Banamex bank in Mexico. You have to take appointments atleast 2 months in advance according to current schedules. Don't ask about your personal decisions.

Someone who has been near the Tijuana/San Diego Border post please answer this question.

Please don't mind my BASIC and dumb questions....since i have never been to a border post...i guess i do not know how it is/works. :confused:

1. I am not planning on taking the rental car into Tijuana...so how can i reach the border post? Can i take a taxi from US side to the border post? How far away does the taxi cab drop you off from US Immigration post? After that....how far is the Mexican check point....i assume that is the next gate after the american check point. What does the mexican post people ask for? Mexican Visa/Permit?
Do you take the yellow cab after crossing the mexican post?

2. Can someone explain to me what is the process to get the Mexican Permit/Visa. I know some people here are saying that it is not needed. But rules say that Indians should get Mexican visa to visit mexico. Don't want to take any chances when it comes to visa issues.
I got most of the info from here...http://www.mexicoimmigrationconsultants.com/TIJUANACONSULATETRIP.html
How long does it take to get the visa?

Is anyone going to Tijuana for H1B Stamping on 4/20/2007? I live in LA and I have appointment on 4/20/2007.

Getting a mexico visa...

Someone who has been near the Tijuana/San Diego Border post please answer this question.

Please don't mind my BASIC and dumb questions....since i have never been to a border post...i guess i do not know how it is/works. :confused:

1. I am not planning on taking the rental car into Tijuana...so how can i reach the border post? Can i take a taxi from US side to the border post? How far away does the taxi cab drop you off from US Immigration post? After that....how far is the Mexican check point....i assume that is the next gate after the american check point. What does the mexican post people ask for? Mexican Visa/Permit?
Do you take the yellow cab after crossing the mexican post?

2. Can someone explain to me what is the process to get the Mexican Permit/Visa. I know some people here are saying that it is not needed. But rules say that Indians should get Mexican visa to visit mexico. Don't want to take any chances when it comes to visa issues.
I got most of the info from here...http://www.mexicoimmigrationconsultants.com/TIJUANACONSULATETRIP.html
How long does it take to get the visa?

I just got a mexico visa and here's the procedure.

h1b visa stamping in tijuana, mexico

hello guys,

i am going to tijuana, mexico for my F1 to H1B visa stamping.....i would like to know your experiences in Tijuana mexican consulate and also the procedure........ Would you please anyone post the reply to my question....

what is the procedure to go to tijuana consulate?

are there any mexican consultants available to help us out?

do we have to apply for mexican visa or permit?

and how many days is it going to take to get our visa stamped? is it on the same day or should we wait for one more day to get our visa?

i really appreciate if someone could reply to my message.

Thanks in advance :)

I have a unique situation

-Came to US on B1/B2 June 2001
-Application for Change of Status from B1/B2 to F1 October 2001
-Approved for F1
-Graduated with BE in May 2006 and applied for OPT
-Approved and currently on OPT till June 30, 2007 (Legally stay in US till Aug 30 with two months of grace period after OPT)
-Applied for h1b with current employer and approved as of Oct 1, 07

Meanwhile, I never been to India.

I am afraid to go to get my visa stamped?... Any suggestions/thoghts will be helpful and appriciated....:confused:

I have a unique situation

-Came to US on B1/B2 June 2001
-Application for Change of Status from B1/B2 to F1 October 2001
-Approved for F1
-Graduated with BE in May 2006 and applied for OPT
-Approved and currently on OPT till June 30, 2007 (Legally stay in US till Aug 30 with two months of grace period after OPT)
-Applied for h1b with current employer and approved as of Oct 1, 07

Meanwhile, I never been to India.

I am afraid to go to get my visa stamped?... Any suggestions/thoghts will be helpful and appriciated....:confused:
Don't know much about tijuana but overall I have not heard of good experiences for people changing from B1/B2 to other categories in other post in mexico. risk it if you have a multiple entry US visa and can enter back if they do not revalidate OR hire a Immigration lawyer who can come with you to the revalidtion. Past, i have seen a student F1 convert to H1 in a post near el paso. this student was rejected in canada and came to mexico with a lawyer. the lawyer argued with the officers till they agreed

@majamadu,
Stop unearthing old/zombie threads and using them to direct traffic to your blog! If you truly want to help others, answer their questions on recent threads in the forum. Don’t use this forum to generate traffic for your blog.