Abandonment of I-485 application

My parents came here on a B-2 visa and applied for Adjustment of Status. They were called for an interview, but the day before the interview father was hospitalized and was diagnosed with an advanced brain tumor. Both parents rushed back to India without any advance parole and father passed away on August 12, 2019. In the meantime, USCIS has advised a rescheduled date for the interview for them on September 3rd.
In these circumstances, 1. can she request USCIS to reschedule the date for her interview again?
2. If USCIS agrees, can she enter the U.S again since she had left without any advance parole while her I-485 is pending? OR
3. can she request her application to be processed as consular processing in India?
Your reply will help us in this grave situation.

Adjustment of Status with preconceived intent on a B2 (as numerous desis do) is a violation of the B2 visa.

Your mom's AOS was deemed abandoned the day she left the US. She has to apply for an IR5 visa in Mumbai like she should have originally done.

@senior spokesman
Assuming you had filed I-130 on their behalf which was approved. You need to file I-824 to move approved I-130 from USCIS service center to NVC & then you can continue consular processing.