What is Phishing attack in Binance?

Marrydona

Hackers have numerous ways to get users Binance Login details in an illegal way. One of those ways is Phishing attack. If you are trading on Binance, you need to know about these attacks. While you may not be tech-savvy to understand its complete, but the basics should be enough for you. Once you understand about Phishing, what are the types of it? It will be easy for you to keep safe your Binance account. It will be tough for hackers to scam you. Please read the blog to understand it better, so you won't be scammed in the future. Your Binance Login details will be protected.

Binance traced the cryptocurrency theft — more than 7,000 bitcoins at the time of writing — to a single wallet after the hackers stole the contents of the company's bitcoin hot wallet. ... Until the company's investigation is complete, deposits and withdrawals will remain suspended but trading will remain open.

Many thanks for posting this information. I merely wish to allow you know that I just look into your site and I discover it very intriguing and useful.