Oath Ceremony and estimated completion date (Merged Threads)

Also can we take the cell phone inside for picture for oath ceremony? Also the answers to the questions at the back of oath ceremony notice do we have to answer them at the place of the oath ceremony or we can do it before we arrive to oath ceremony?

Also can we take the cell phone inside for picture for oath ceremony? Also the answers to the questions at the back of oath ceremony notice do we have to answer them at the place of the oath ceremony or we can do it before we arrive to oath ceremony?
Yes. You can take a camera and take pictures after the oath ceremony.

@Jbuff can you please tell me answers to few questions

1. you mentioned we can take camera but can we take cell phone inside for picture?

2. Can you please tell me that only thing i need to bring for my oath ceremony is the notice for form 445 and my green card thats all right?

3. The answers to the questions at the back of oath ceremony notice do we have to answer them at the place of the oath ceremony in front of IO or we can do it before we arrive to oath ceremony?

@Jbuff can you please tell me answers to few questions

1. you mentioned we can take camera but can we take cell phone inside for picture?

2. Can you please tell me that only thing i need to bring for my oath ceremony is the notice for form 445 and my green card thats all right?

3. The answers to the questions at the back of oath ceremony notice do we have to answer them at the place of the oath ceremony in front of IO or we can do it before we arrive to oath ceremony?

1: yes

2: yes

3: i dont know . I took my oath ceremony 1hr after my interview. So i honestly have no experience with that aspect.

Can anyone please tell me answer to this question for Oath Ceremony:

The answers to the questions at the back of oath ceremony notice do we have to answer them at the place of the oath ceremony in front of IO or we can do it before we arrive to oath ceremony?

Can anyone please tell me answer to this question for Oath Ceremony:

The answers to the questions at the back of oath ceremony notice do we have to answer them at the place of the oath ceremony in front of IO or we can do it before we arrive to oath ceremony?

@Jbuff I got my certificate of Naturalization today..I am a US citizen now :)

Can you please tell me how to sign on the certificate someone said it should be full name in cursive writing..other person said it is your normal signature does not need to be full name..I am confused..can you please tell me what is the correct way to do on signature on certificate please ?

I got my certificate of Naturalization..I am a US citizen now
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
:)

Can anyone please tell me how to sign on the certificate someone said it should be full name in cursive writing..other person said it is your normal signature & does not need to be full name..I am confused..can someone please tell me what is the correct way to do on signature on certificate please ?

@Jbuff I got my certificate of Naturalization today..I am a US citizen now :)

Can you please tell me how to sign on the certificate someone said it should be full name in cursive writing..other person said it is your normal signature does not need to be full name..I am confused..can you please tell me what is the correct way to do on signature on certificate please ?
congrats

Sign exactly how you would normally Sign any other document. Whether it be cursive or script.

congrats

Sign exactly how you would normally Sign any other document. Whether it be cursive or script.

Thanks so much

So my normal signature is not my full name its just something random..is it fine? because on some other forum people said it should be your full name in cursive and not your normal signature.
Their is my signature on my photo on the certificate..so does this signature needs to match the one on the photo?

Quick question: I got my US passport..it says to sign full name on the US passport..so should i sign it with my regular signature or full name?

Anyone please answer my Quick question: I got my US passport..it says to sign full name on the US passport..so should i sign it with my regular signature or full name?