Applying for Green Card and have 4 traffic tickets

savangala

I recently got married to my wife who is an American citizen and I am applying for the spousal green card. I came to US in Aug 2012 and had 4 speeding tickets until now.
In the "Have you ever been arrested/cited/detained question ?" I have answered yes. The speeding tickets I got were
1. Over 15mph , dismissed as Civil penalty . (Sep 2016)
2. Over 20mph , dismissed as Civil penalty . (Dec 2016)
3. Over 10mph , paid the fine in a different state . Dismissed but as I paid I think I admitted to the guilt of speeding. (Apr 2017)
4. Over 20mph, currently contesting with a lawyer . (Best case scenario-will be dismissed as Civil penalty, worst case - speeding violation) (June 2019)

I never got charged with anything other than speeding, no reckless driving no DUI ,just speeding. I got my license when in June 2013. So if we count from the time I got my license , I would have had 4 tickets in 6 years and unfortunately I got all of them in the last 3 years.
I am sweating very much as I am worried that this would impact my I-485 and my Green Card process . My attorney said multiple speeding offenses won't impact my Green card but I am worried. Please give your opinions on this.