Oath ceremony descheduled !!

Lk8811

Up until a couple days ago my naturalization process has been going smoothly, i had my interview and test, passed and was reccomended for citizenship, i got an oath letter date in the mail around march 20th. My scheduled oath ceremony was for april 18th at 8.30 am in Alexandria, va, an hour or so from where i live. I get to the oath ceremony location, and wait in line with hundreds of people, stood there for probably and hour and a half to 2 hours. Finally get inside and hand over my paper and greencard and was told to go to resolutions desk. The lady asks me what is the problem and i tell her i have no idea! She looks my name up in this packet of papers, and i notice my name is there, with a line through it. Immediately i feel a sense of worry. She tells me that i was sent to the wrong ceremony location and asks if they had contacted me. Obviously i hadnt had anyone contact me, i would never have driven an hour and some down there and stood in line for 2 hours with my whole family! I was so shocked and upset i didnt ask as many questions as i should have. I did ask her why did this happen and she says i was sent to wrong district based on where i live. Ugh!! So i leave, bawling my eyes out and feeling so upset and confused. I call uscis and speak to somebody and they tell me i should have had a phone call telling me this- and i have had none. The person on the phone proceeds to tell me on my account it states my ceremony was descheduled- yet i had just checked my account 2 days prior and seen NOTHING! i get home, check my mail, nothing. The next day check mail again and lo and behold, a letter from uscis in there, stating the descheduled ceremony. Great- one day AFTER my oath ceremony i received this. I call uscis again they tell me they have no record of them even sending out this letter, although it is stated on my account. So confused, right now. And no answer as to why it was really descheduled! Has anything similar happened to anyone ?? How long should it take for a new ceremony letter? If i dont get something in a week or so i will make an infopass appointment, but really hoping i hear something before ! So disappointed!

Any Update, my Oath ceremony have cancelled too. Did you get any letter for Ceremony? If yes , Can you please share time?
Thank you