How to Obtain PCC of USA while in India for migrating to Australia

MoveToAustralia

Hello,

I am currently in India and I am an Indian citizen. I lived in USA for 8 years and I came back after I got laid off. I am now planning to apply for Australian Immigration from India. I need to provide Police Clearance Certificate. How do I get the Police Clearance Certificate from USA while I am in India. Also, Do I need to get FBI report as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Need state and FBI

You need both the state & FBI clearance letters.
1) Local - you can either ask a friend to pick it up at a state police office
in the records section or you can check thier website on how to get it
2) FBI - There is a form on the website that you need to fill out, get the
fingerprints from the local police , Fingerprint Beaureau

Thanks Klein,

I would appreciate if you could or anyone else who can provide me some more information.

1. How do I pursue the local or state police office. What is their website address. I was in Texas before I moved to India.

2. Regarding FBI, I got the information on the fbi website. The only question I have here is how to take fingerprints on the fingerprints card. I am not sure of any place who can do this for me. I want an expert agency or official place to take my fingerprints on the card. Any help/suggestion on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

For TX records

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/ftp/forms/CHRI-P.pdf
Or anybody living there could just walk into a state police office and get it
from the records section.

India
A local fingerprint technician should be able to do it. Go to any police station
and find out where the Fingerprint and records beaureau is.

Alternatively, any of the "immigration consultants" should also be able to
point you in the correct place as there are a lot of people who apply for Canada/ Australia

Hi MoveToAustralia,

I am currently in the same place as you were in 2007 and I hope you have got your PCC and FBI for your Australian citizenship.

I have lived in United States for 6 years and now residing in India and will be applying to Australian immigration.

Could you please let me know the process of obtaining the PCC and FBI checks for US from India?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am currently in India and I am an Indian citizen. I lived in USA for 8 years and I came back after I got laid off. I am now planning to apply for Australian Immigration from India. I need to provide Police Clearance Certificate. How do I get the Police Clearance Certificate from USA while I am in India. Also, Do I need to get FBI report as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I used very good agency for initial TRA process for AUSTRALIAN immigration process
second part of immigration process I did by myself
My agency was run by australians and is absed in the US
if someone need contact plese send me an private message

my neighbour is from India, and he moved to Australia 3 years ago, as I remind it was much more easier to do