NZ PhD Student Visa, 5 Month Processing time

Hay friends,
I am PhD applicant from Pakistan

My Timelime:
September 27 ,2017 Applied for a PhD Student Visa
October 10 ,2017 Application Transferred to IPB ,Wellington
October 11 ,2017 Initial Assessment Completed and some additional documents requested
October 12 ,2017 Additional Documents Sent
October 24 ,2017 Case officer assigned
October 26 ,2017 Additional document requested ( Bank statement shows heavey Transaction ) ( Explanation and source of funds required )

I will reply to Case officer in next two days

and will keep you guys updated here

Fingers Crossed.

Khurram
+92 333 7771435

Hello,

There are 50-50 chances to get your visa approved within a month. But you can change the date of registration at University of Auckland by emailing them that your visa is getting delayed and you need extension. UoA take cares of international students pretty much. If you are on scholarship the visa processing will be bit easier.
But according to your timeline the visa processing is fast.

Hi,
Thanks for the relevant information.
However, I have got some extension on my start date.
The recent update is that my application has been assigned to a case officer on 30/10/2017 and I am still waiting for a decision.
Hope to receive a response from the CO sooner.
Fingers crossed!

Hello,
Have you received a decision on your student visa application?

But i have received an email from case office that my case is under security check which is mandatory. for all the cases.
I have been told to wait for atleast 2 weeks.

Now two weeks are over and i am waiting for their email .

But i have received an email from case office that my case is under security check which is mandatory. for all the cases.
I have been told to wait for atleast 2 weeks.

Now two weeks are over and i am waiting for their email .
Hi,
Thanks for the information.
Please do share on this portal when your Visa gets approved.

Hello all

I have also applied for student visa for New Zealand. I also have fully funded scholarship. My case has been under NSC since 15 Sep, 2017. I have not got any update on it till now. Whenever i ask my visa officer about it, he tells me that it is still under process without telling me how much more time it will take.

I think for Pakistani applicant, NSC is a very lengthy process. Waiting for an outcome soon.

Fingers crossed

Hi

It has been 5 months since i have applied for the student visa and still waiting. I am getting regular emails from CO that NSC is still under process.

Is there anyone here whose visa has been granted in near past?

KR

Hi, I am a student in NZ doing research into the IPB and would be really interested in talking to anyone who has had experience with this group. I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello
Is anyone trying to apply for PHD in NZ please ?
I am willing to do so any inputs would be highly recommended.
Can someone help me!
Regards,
Rekha

Hi,
I received the PhD in NZ visa in 3 moths 15 days time. I logged the application on 22nd September 2015 and got the visa approved on 7th January 2016. I had constantly emailed them asking who my case officer was. But before getting the name i got the visa approved.
I guess one reason why I got it quick was because I applied for it while I was in New Zealand in an open work visa. Anyways I felt I would let you guys know this.. you know might get lucky sometime.
can you please share the emailing address? I only found a contact number which is always busy.