Waiting asylum decision

Ak26055

Hi everyone! Anyone here who was interviewed in Arlington Asylum office? I’ve been waiting for my decision for 2 years now. When I check my status with asylum office say that the decision is pending. So frustrating!

Hi, I've been waiting for a year and one month with Arlington. Is your case pending with headquarters? have you tried to speak with someone in Arlington Asylum office?

Hi, I've been waiting for a year and one month with Arlington. Is your case pending with headquarters? have you tried to speak with someone in Arlington Asylum office?

Hi, I do not know if my case pending with headquarters, I am thinking that no one is working on my case. I go to the office every 3 months and all they say that it is pending, they do not give me any specific details. How about you?[/QUOTE]

Mine is pending with Headquarters. you need understand your case is in Headquarter or not. Next time ask them you want to speak with AO or your supervisor. Are you male from Muslim country?

I am a female from muslim country, but not the one that’s on the list. When I went to the office last time, I asked them if I can speak with my officer or supervisor, they said no. Do you set up an appointment with them to ask about you case, or just go there on Wednesday?

I am a female from muslim country, but not the one that’s on the list. When I went to the office last time, I asked them if I can speak with my officer or supervisor, they said no. Do you set up an appointment with them to ask about you case, or just go there on Wednesday?
As far as I know, there's no way to set up an appointment with them. Have heard anybody set up an appointment with them? Probably I was lucky. But make be very serious when you ask them to speak with your supervisor. I just went there and I ask

Mine is pending with Headquarters. you need understand your case is in Headquarter or not. Next time ask them you want to speak with AO or your supervisor. Are you male from Muslim country?
What difference does it make if the case is at Headquarters or not? Just curious.