Employer is resisting it

fif

I am on H1B and my employer is resisting and/or working on to issue the Labor Certificate for me, is there anything I can do in the meanwhile to help myself starting the GC process?

Thanks

Well it is a little unclear if the employer is either resisting or working on that issue?
If he's working on it, well that is fine and needs time. If resisting ask him why.

Well it is a little unclear if the employer is either resisting or working on that issue?
If he's working on it, well that is fine and needs time. If resisting ask him why.
Thank you, the problem is that they do not respond to an Email neither to a phone call, and I badly need to confirm if they will do so or not...

This is very confusing - you work for them but they aren’t responding to emails or phone calls?

That is so right, and I have been working for them for 2 years, the HR department is totally separate thou....
Well presumably the authority /decision making about who the company does or does not sponsor for green cards does not rest within HR even if they have to do the admin. Talk to your line manager or someone else with authority about it.

Well presumably the authority /decision making about who the company does or does not sponsor for green cards does not rest within HR even if they have to do the admin. Talk to your line manager or someone else with authority about it.
That is my next step actually, to find another resource for information..... thank you though