VISA Information for Countries

Hey guys, so I just realize my RTD expires in April and u want to travel in May. What’s the likelihood of me getting it back by May? Any experience with renewing? This is my initial one and it took about 8 months.
You should be able to get it back by May, if you turn in your application now!

Report on my recent travel to New Zealand.

Arriving in New Zealand: I flew from LAX to Auckland, using Air New Zealand. Encountered no issues in boarding. Previously, I had no issues with immigration. This time around, the immigration crew didn't know the RTD. So they had to go and check with their supervisor, came back 25min later and they let me in. Funny how people who work 8 hrs everyday as immigration officers, do not know the RTD. I thought these guys are supposed to be experts? Goes to show that in this life, the 'professionals' are often 'amateurs' actually.

The Return: With RTD + GC in hand, landed in Honolulu. No issues, they just let me in. Boarding Air Hawaii in NZ, so issues. The rep. didn't know how to enter my infor in the system, so I was sent to the supervisor. Quick process.

That is my report.

Report on my recent travel to New Zealand.

Arriving in New Zealand: I flew from LAX to Auckland, using Air New Zealand. Encountered no issues in boarding. Previously, I had no issues with immigration. This time around, the immigration crew didn't know the RTD. So they had to go and check with their supervisor, came back 25min later and they let me in. Funny how people who work 8 hrs everyday as immigration officers, do not know the RTD. I thought these guys are supposed to be experts? Goes to show that in this life, the 'professionals' are often 'amateurs' actually.

The Return: With RTD + GC in hand, landed in Honolulu. No issues, they just let me in. Boarding Air Hawaii in NZ, so issues. The rep. didn't know how to enter my infor in the system, so I was sent to the supervisor. Quick process.

That is my report.
great report how was the process of getting the NZ visa on RTD ? can you apply online or you need to go to the embassy ?

great report how was the process of getting the NZ visa on RTD ? can you apply online or you need to go to the embassy ?
You apply for the Visa online. I had have gone to New Zealand twice in that last 12 months. I haven't had issues with them. You apply online, free of charge. Simple process. But still have to show valid reason for visiting, enough funding.

You apply for the Visa online. I had have gone to New Zealand twice in that last 12 months. I haven't had issues with them. You apply online, free of charge. Simple process. But still have to show valid reason for visiting, enough funding.
thanks i just checked online and i don't see the option to apply for a visa with RTD they only ask for nationality

thanks i just checked online and i don't see the option to apply for a visa with RTD they only ask for nationality
Nationality....you use US National :). Passport? You say US. Only where it says 'citizenship' is where you are supposed to use your home country.

hello everyone i have updates for you all , two members that i know them for a while from the forum they been to europe (schengen area) lately using RTD and they want me to write about their very important experience to share it with the forum members , the first member is "busydoingnothin" he flew on delta from jfk to lisbon with 2 stops in boston and amsterdam and in amsterdam he cleared passport control and flew on KLM from amsterdam to lisbon without any issues then he flew from lisbon direct to jfk he exited the schengen area from lisbon without any issues as well just the officer needed to ask supervisor about the RTD also to make sure that it's not a fake travel document after that the officer stamped him out and he flew back to jfk on delta . the second member she been lately to germany ( frankfurt , munich , hamburg) milan , paris , salzburg in austria , prague in czech rep. and copenhagen overall she didn't face any issues only two times she was stopped for ID check first time when she drove from prague to salzburg border police in austria stopped her and checked her RTD and the entry stamp they asked her where is her destination and that's it they did let her go without any trouble second time she took the train from hamburg to copenhagen and same thing happened they stopped her for ID check in denmark all went good finally she flew back on norwegian air from copenhagen direct to jfk she exited schengen from copenhagen and same like the first member the officer had to ask supervisor about the RTD all went good and she took her flight back to jfk . overall after sharing all the valuabale info from the two members i thank them for letting me sharing the info with everyone here and just want to let everyone know that as long as you enter the schengen area from any visa free countries with RTD you can travel anywhere between the schengen members without any worries also you can exit schengen area from any schengen member country with no worries , myself will travel in july with norwagien direct to amsterdam from jfk and will visit madrid ,lisbon , milan and will fly back with emirates direct from milan to jfk . if anyone has any question please ask and i will be more than happy to answer you

Hi thanks for the uinformation.i am planning to travel to dubai nd thailand as i cant vist my COP and my parents can come to any of these countries to visit.i surfed online but cant get one answer.can u let me know if these countries accept RTD and if its ok to travel to those countries with my RTD?

Hi thanks for the uinformation.i am planning to travel to dubai nd thailand as i cant vist my COP and my parents can come to any of these countries to visit.i surfed online but cant get one answer.can u let me know if these countries accept RTD and if its ok to travel to those countries with my RTD?
Dubai don’t accept RTD but thailand do accept RTD but you will need to apply for a tourist visa from the nearest thai embassy which is easy to get on your RTD

Dubai don’t accept RTD but thailand do accept RTD but you will need to apply for a tourist visa from the nearest thai embassy which is easy to get on your RTD
Thanks for the info brother.
And do you think that waiting for a green card is a better option rather than just travelling on RTD

If you really need to travel you don’t need to wait for green card just go ahead and travel with RTD , i traveled twice before getting my green card using my RTD and it was fine

If you really need to travel you don’t need to wait for a green card just go ahead and travel with RTD , i traveled twice before getting my green card using my RTD and it was fine
Hi
Thank you for sharing your experience. I also need to travel for the second time and I was worry before I read your message. is it ok if I travel 45 days for the second time? first time I traveled for 20 days. There is another question, do I need to wait to apply for a green card after one year or after 9 months from the day that I got grant asylum?
I would appreciate it your very kind help.