Shipping to India?

FK1983

I am moving to India and have a lot of stuff. Does anyone know of a cheap way to get a bunch of stuff shipped over?

I have used a couple services to ship things internationally. While living in Dubai I used Aramex a lot. Once I moved to India I had family ship things from the US to India for me, but that was a major hassle. I still love and miss many of the little things from the US, for example; certain foods, cleaning products, hygiene products, and clothes. To be honest, the deals and quality from the US are unmatched. In the past I would buy from Amazon or Macy's and have them delivered to my parents, then have them ship internationally for me, because most retailers don't. Recently I began shipping with American eBox because they gave me a US delivery address, then forward everything to Bangalore. The prices are not bad for express delivery, actually a lot cheaper than UPS or DHL. Check them out if you need a similar service, I think they do larger moves too.

Last edited by a moderator:
If speaking about leaving the United States, then there are dozens of moving companies are working with India either