Need help with a few questions in I-130 form for IR1

Subzu

Hello,

I (US citizen) will be filing for IR1 via DCF in New Delhi for my wife next week. We have been married for many years and were living in the US for a long time before my wife decided to move back to India for a few years to spend time with family. We both had green cards when in the US through my employment. I continued to stay and became a US citizen and moved back to India a couple of years back. Now we both want to get back to the US.

Had a few questions in the I-130 form. It would be really helpful if we can get some help with those.

Page 1 -> Part 2-> Item 1
“Alien Registration number (if any)”
Should I enter my A number from my earlier green card even though I am a citizen now.

Page 5 -> Part 4 (Information about beneficiary) -> Item 10
“Has anyone else ever filed a petition for the beneficiary?”
My wife was living in the US earlier for several years and we both got our green cards (from H1/H4 visas) through my employment. She then came back to India to live here for a few years. Should I answer YES for this question.

Page 5 -> Part 4 (Information about beneficiary) -> Item 12.a (Other address and contact information)
"Provide the address in the United States where the beneficiary intends to live, if different from items numbers 11a - 11h. If the address is the same, then type or print SAME in item number 12a"

We are both currently in India and do not have a US address. What address should we provide here.

Page 8 -> Part 5 (Other information) -> Item 1
“Have you EVER previously filed a petition for this beneficiary or any other alien?”

Like I mentioned above, my wife got a green card when living in the US through my employment (I-485 AOS). I did not file a petition for her as a US citizen. What should we pick for this.

Thanks much in advance.