• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

hello guys, please I applied for dv lottery 2019 through the foreign chargeability option through my father.please what are the supporting documents to show proof just in case I get selected

Reactions: fit
hello guys, please I applied for dv lottery 2019 through the foreign chargeability option through my father.please what are the supporting documents to show proof just in case I get selected

Yeah, wait for the results to be released first. If you’re selected, return and shed more light on your case for proper guidance.

How is everyone doing? feeling confident about this years lottery? I lived and studied in the states for 12 years while on F1 Visa.. it became home and still is but I had to leave recently since I failed to find an employer that was willing to sponsor me for H1B. Its been a difficult 7 months or so re-adjusting to life here in Kenya but I'm going strong. I really hope luck is on my side in this years lottery.. it would mean the world, I have a good feeling about it. I wish you all best of luck in it too.

no one knows how much i NEED this.

good luck to everyone...

Ha ha.. everyone has their reasons behind this man. No one knows how much I need this.

Even thought we cant't compare this to how a homeless person needs to win the lottery...hmm heck no we can compare this to that man (this is a lottery after all). we are in a similar situations :p

Last edited:
15 days to go..........................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................

I was denied a visit visa to the USA, due to insufficient and proper documentation, does this in any way affect my chances during selections and if successful at the the interview withe consular

I was denied a visit visa to the USA, due to insufficient and proper documentation, does this in any way affect my chances during selections and if successful at the the interview withe consular

Selection is random so it won’t affect that
If selected it depends on if there was any fraud/misrepresentation involved in your denial, that could lead to problems. If it was just that you couldn’t disprove immigrant intent it won’t be a problem.

How is everyone doing? feeling confident about this years lottery? I lived and studied in the states for 12 years while on F1 Visa.. it became home and still is but I had to leave recently since I failed to find an employer that was willing to sponsor me for H1B. Its been a difficult 7 months or so re-adjusting to life here in Kenya but I'm going strong. I really hope luck is on my side in this years lottery.. it would mean the world, I have a good feeling about it. I wish you all best of luck in it too.

I'm not sure if you are applying for the first time but in case it is, then I hope you have some first time luck on your side hehe. I can imagine how difficult it is to adjust after living for so many years in the U.S. @robert obaga

I'm not sure if you are applying for the first time but in case it is, then I hope you have some first time luck on your side hehe. I can imagine how difficult it is to adjust after living for so many years in the U.S. @robert obaga

This is the second time I've applied. Thank you though I appreciate it! I hope you have luck on your side this time

So we are in May 2018 and still no word from Congress. Just want to know suppose any bill pass in which DV gets eliminated, is it gonna cancel current DV2019?

So we are in May 2018 and still no word from Congress. Just want to know suppose any bill pass in which DV gets eliminated, is it gonna cancel current DV2019?

I think the situation might be similar to DV2018 but DV2020 will have a higher risk on getting eliminated. Lets hope DV 2019 brings some good news to the old folks of the forum.

Goodluck everyone here.....Ive been working on a new project and havent visited this forum for a while....14days to go guys..let go grab the selection status...This year is suppose to be our year, no doubt about that...Goodluck once again everyone #prayers

Good look to yall... remember, it's a lottery and almost free for most (yes, some are still paying for that)... Not much to lose if you don't get selected, it's not the end of the world and you're still alive (most important)... Be happy and give it another try if you can (if the DV is not killed in the coming years)... Peace and Love!

Hey people! I just wanted to wish the best of luck to everyone here. This is at least 17th time that I am in the draw, as far as I can track. Crazy, I know. Normally, the draw would be announced today at noon ET but this time it is delayed for 15 days for well known reasons. I consider these 15 days as a bonus time to keep my hopes and dreams still alive :) Good luck and never give up!