My Case Granted and i moved to other state. What should i do?

C1234

Hello, my interviews was in 13 March 2018 and i got approved for my case in27 March 2018 and i moved to neighbor state in 1 April 2018. I check my old mailbox sometimes but i didn`t get my work permit card or any letter from USCIS. I already can work with my letter which they gave me 27 March but i don`t have EAD card. Should i visit my interview office to ask it?

Hello, my interviews was in 13 March 2018 and i got approved for my case in27 March 2018 and i moved to neighbor state in 1 April 2018. I check my old mailbox sometimes but i didn`t get my work permit card or any letter from USCIS. I already can work with my letter which they gave me 27 March but i don`t have EAD card. Should i visit my interview office to ask it?

how did you find out that your case was approved. i was informed by the asylum officer who interviewed me today that they changed their decision delivery method to in-person pickup. it seemed like you got your decision and then moved. did you file the address change form for EAD?

how did you find out that your case was approved. i was informed by the asylum officer who interviewed me today that they changed their decision delivery method to in-person pickup. it seemed like you got your decision and then moved. did you file the address change form for EAD?
What office is doing this?