Filing through I-129 for TN need proof of employment ?

Hi

i am in process of applying for COS from H1B to TN through I-129. Does it need my employer to send client job offer along with I-129 petition? pl help ?

When i say employer offer, i mean the end client contract details i.e SOW(where exactly i deliver my services)...etc ( not from my direct employer who sponsor me for TN).

The employer sponsorship letter is what is needed. Then it is up to them to keep you working with client(s) of their choice.

Client sponsorship(s) would be needed if you were a contractor working for yourself, from each client.

Nelsona

Another imp question .
Currently my employer is in process of filing for I-129 for my COS from H1B to TN.

But keeping the uncertainty in view, i have gone through another employer and having filed for COS from H1B to TN.

Now the worry i got is,
if my new employer's I-129 is approved ...say for example May 5th. i will get TN status...fine.
What if my old employer also files for COS from H1B to TN. Will it be denied because my existing status is changed to already TN, so will it be denied. or create any other issues? I may most likely want to stick to old employer because of other obligations. ( The attempt with new employer is plan B and want to pursue that in future time only..if that is eligible.) pl advise....

With I-129 you are not really applying for a change of status. You are applying for a work authorization. It doesn't matter what status you apply from, if any. Change of status is simply an added bonus available to you because you are in status and in US. The timing will not affect approval of either I-129.

If one, both, or neither of your I-129s get issued with an I-94, deal with that at that time, by either sticking the I-94(s) in your passport, or , if you don't get the I-94 that you want, by going to the border.