Need Help , F1 CPT Ending soon.

Hello All,

I have finished my 1st Masters and when I am in the final semester, my school lost its Accredition which resulted in loosing my STEM OPT. I graduated thinking I would get H1b and my H1 did not get picked in 2016, 2017. To maintain status, I joined a Day 1 CPT school and filing H1 in 2018. My CPT is also ending by Summer 2018. What are the options I have to legally stay if my H1 did not get picked in 2018? My F1 Visa is valid till August 2019.
The only option I can see is going for a PhD, graduate, get OPT, STEM OPT and Green Card. Please suggest and any help is greatly appreciated.

You seemed to have joined a fraudulent visa-mill school; no real university gives out CPT on day 1. The loss of accreditation means you're out of status in the US. You are free to return to your home country and study/work there.

Hello There! I am not sure if you have read my situation properly or not, the school I joined for Day 1 CPT is which I am doing my 2nd Masters. Please do not give advise if you don't understand a person's situation.

“The next question would be, if you can take up CPT from day one in your second masters in the US? The answer is, No you can’t! The requirement to be enrolled full time in an academic program, remains the same, even if you have come back to do second masters... A word of caution- stay away from colleges offering CPT from Day1. Such schools are fraud and should be reported. They lure foreign students on pretext of getting them work. Many such colleges have lost their license for indulging in such activities in the past.”

https://www.stilt.co/blog/2018/01/need-know-cpt-second-masters-us/

Hello There! I am not sure if you have read my situation properly or not, the school I joined for Day 1 CPT is which I am doing my 2nd Masters. Please do not give advise if you don't understand a person's situation.
Please help me understand what part of my response was based on not understanding your situation?

SusieQQQ is right; Day1 CPT schools are, in a word, fraudulent. Many are simply workarounds for those unable to snag an H1 visa/status. Hence, one alternative is to look for options in an applicant's home country.