• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Break your tasks into smaller units and you will accomplish what would have otherwise seem impossible to accomplish..Welcome to a New week of great accomplishments.
Passport
Medical Exam Results
Police Records
SSSCE Results(Both School and Private Candidate)
University Transcripts and Certificate
Birth Certificate
Visa Fees
appointment letter.

when is your date?

I arrived safely on saturday. I will be going to register for social security morrow.
so far everything is cool, just waiting for my social security to start job search. I thank you all for the support.

THey "might" tell you that you are not in their system yet since no working days have elapsed since you arrived.

my friend was at the embassy today with his wife. my friend is the principal applicant. the CO told em that, the wife's data couldn't be traced but as they have already paid for the VISA fees, they were to update the records to reflects the wife's info for a new interview date to be scheduled for em. The CO further stated that the man will have been given the visa for him to file for the wife later....others were refused due to wrong information.

THey "might" tell you that you are not in their system yet since no working days have elapsed since you arrived.
I was fortunate not to have been asked any question. There was a queue (with more senior citizens who had to be attended to first) so it got my turn around 12:30 pm. am sure they might have updated their system before it got to my turn.

@Asomdwee Wura sorry bro. i guess i have to give up now because i happen to have the same problem with the name odder arrangement and it might surly end

this actually suck @Asomdwee Wura sorry buddy. i guess i have to give up now because i happen to have the same problem with the name order arrangement thing, moreover i don't have one of my names on my school certificates it only appears on my birth cert. and passport and i might surly end refused too. thinking about the monetary aspect ahead; paused.... am at a cross road, a bit skeptical i haven't done my medicals yet and and my interview is on 26th may. ive given up everything just to pursue this dream but it looks like i have made a mistake which of cause i may soon live to regret, worried about my family and future .Wish i met you guys before even thinking of making my first submission. thanks for being a family
How was your case?

Thowa nice hearing from you. Glad you're safe.

On another note, i got my visa plus all necessary packs today...we were about 9 in number (not too sure about the actual numbers though)
Hopefully i'll be leaving in two weeks.

Break your tasks into smaller units and you will accomplish what would have otherwise seem impossible to accomplish..Welcome to a New week of great accomplishments.

Passport
Medical Exam Results
Police Records
SSSCE Results(Both School and Private Candidate)
University Transcripts and Certificate
Birth Certificate
Visa Fees
appointment letter.

when is your date?

I think crosoficio wasn't soliciting a request..he just offered a motivational speech..

So SSN is processed at the P.O.E., in addition to the GC, right? Also, for one to receive his/her SSN without delay, you would suggest one should arrive in U.S. on a working day, preferably Monday? (I look forward to arriving on a day that would favour quick turn around time of my SSN and GC). Thanks a lot Brit

So SSN is processed at the P.O.E., in addition to the GC, right? Also, for one to receive his/her SSN without delay, you would suggest one should arrive in U.S. on a working day, preferably Monday? (I look forward to arriving on a day that would favour quick turn around time of my SSN and GC). Thanks a lot Brit

SSN is not processed at the POE.

SSN is not processed at the POE.
Right. I am pretty sure a visit to one of the wonderful US Social Security offices is not only a good learning experience on US culture in general, yet might also help to move the process along, at least sometimes... :)