Help on getting answers for my sister gc and visitor visa

ASHTON KUTCHER

Registered Users (C)
Hello I’m US citizen and would like to apply for my sister GC, she currently does not hold any visitor visa etc, but would like to visit prior to getting her GC in approx 8-10 years from what I been reading in here, Would the embassy issue her a visitor B1/B2 visa if her I-130 is filled already for her GC?
Or should I have her get her visitor visa 1st then fill her I-130?

Can one travel as they wish once twice a year with a B1/B2 visitor visa while there GC app is in process? Or do USCIS cancel out there visa since one intent is to live in the US if an I-130 Is filed?

Thanks Ash

Hello I’m US citizen and would like to apply for my sister GC, she currently does not hold any visitor visa etc, but would like to visit prior to getting her GC in approx 8-10 years from what I been reading in here, Would the embassy issue her a visitor B1/B2 visa if her I-130 is filled already for her GC?
Or should I have her get her visitor visa 1st then fill her I-130?

Can one travel as they wish once twice a year with a B1/B2 visitor visa while there GC app is in process? Or do USCIS cancel out there visa since one intent is to live in the US if an I-130 Is filed?

Thanks Ash

You start too many DUPLICATE/REPETITIVE threads. Please stop doing that. You started three threads on this same question at the same time. Savvy folks hit the "What's New" button and see you do this unwelcome mini-spamming. Knock it off.

The issues you bring up have been answered hundreds if not thousands of times over. Do some searches for these simple questions. The answers won't change until the Immigration Laws are reformed and that is not likely to happen any time soon.

BigJoe,

There is a diference between giving advice and scolding someone. As much as it is frustrating to see duplicates, the best you can do is suggesting that OP does use the search function or better you could help him out if you feel like it. Remember to keep the duscussions friendly and do respect thy neighbor. Thanks