I am on H1B currently in the USA.
Petition and visa have expired on November 6th 2018.
Employer has already filed the extension on November 1st and I am waiting for the receipt number.
My spouse and kid are in India. I am planning to get them to the USA on dependent visa (H4)...
Below is my case:
1st H1B -> Stayed in USA from Jan 2012 to June 2013.
1st H1B expired in Aug 2013.
Joined new employer - Transfer initiated and next H1B approved.
2nd H1B valid till Nov 2018 -> I have not traveled on this yet.
Joined new employer.
Planning to transfer 2nd H1B...
My background is as below.
1. I am an Indian citizen, started working for employer A.
2.Was in USA with A on H1B visa.
3. Came back to India after 1.5 years and H1B visa expired after that.
4. Joined employer B in India.
5. Later, B filed an H1B extension, visa stamping is done and...
I have below further questions on H1B.
My details are as below.
- Indian citizen
- H1B stamped in Oct 2011
- Was in USA from January 2012 to June 2013.
- Came back to India in June 2013.
- Visa expired in August 2013.
- Currently working for a new employer in India.
I am an Indian citizen and visited USA on my H1B visa. I was there from January 2012 to June 2013 and came back to India after that due to personal reasons. My H1B visa expired in the month of August 2013. Currently, I am working for a new employer in India but wish to work in USA...