Must read! Real phone conversation by someone i know with USCIS Rep....
All the calls are by same person....:p
Call1: Sir, I applied for AOS in July'07, is my name check clear?
Rep: Your name check cleared in Aug
Call2 : Sir, is my name check clear?
Rep: Your name check cleared in...
If somebody has an existing EAD and H-1b, can one switch to the H-1b if he/she was working on the EAD and not on the H-1b.
This is just in case there is a problem with the AOS.
Unless the H-1b employer does not cancel/inform USCIS, is it posible to go back to work for the same employer having...
If an employee on H-1b leaves the employer before I485 pending for 180 days
1. Is the employer supposed to inform USCIS to cancel the H-1b right away or it can wait. If yes, how is that different from the employer informing USCIS to revoke I-140.
2. If the lawyer is not supposed to inform...
Thanks for the note. I see 3 questions here
1. Did you inform USCIS about stays outside US.
2. R uo working outside US for the employer that filed your I-485
3. In case you do get a RFE any thoughts on how you may proceed on employment verification?
Thanks for the comments. I think this case is slightly different from a AC21. I can probably make it a AC21 case if it is possible to get a letter for future employment from the employer's susbsidiary in the US suggesting I would be employed in the US once the GC is approved.
I do have a...
Case: Working outside US while
2.Different employer other than I-485 filing employer
Here is what the lawyer said
1. Consular processing CANNOT be used in case of employer change since with CP one has to furnish a letter of employment from the employer that...
Is there a clarification on working outside the US while 485 is pending. The work will be for not the company filing the AOS/I-485
Does USCIS allow processing of the GC while being outside the country. Given 800K applications, it may take anywwhere beween 5-10 years of wait till the GC gets...