If I were to send RFE reply for AP, I will make sure I send it the cheapest way this time.
I have given USPS enough with my certified and delivery confirmation express mails to USCIS Blackbox aka Mailbox.
Yeah man. That was the beginning of Kutcher...perhaps the end too in movies :-).
I liked that Sean William guy. You dont see him any more. He rocked in American Pie.
Hey since I dont want ppl to get ticked off cos of non-immigrant discussion so I have a question for you?
I have a question. I had an RFE for my pending AP. I did not reply yet but have the documents ready. Since my GC got approved yesterday, what should I do?
1. Should I just ignore the RFE and wait for denial of AP?
2. Should I send the RFE reply?
3. Should I withdraw my AP? How does one do...
well...its just a matter of 2 weeks...we cant do much contemplating...
as someone calculated yesterday...only 12 business days left including today...and if you discount fridays and mondays...then only 7 real resulting producing days...
so all i can say for all of us...good luck and only...
Seems like you were approved couple of days back...perhaps last week some time. Is this correct?
Guys...have we seen any new EB-3 approval this week from old PD of retrogressed countries (India)?
I had LUD change with today's date too (I had one yesterday).
As I have seen this is normal, if you have one LUD then you have for two consecutive days. Today's LUD didnt come with any status change which is sames as yesterday when it changed to "case pending at the center..." from " case...