Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • hello everyone please help
    my wife she's petioning for me to come to the us .my i 130 is approved .nvc assign my case number ,they bill me aos fee bill and i paid it,now i need help to fill up the i 864 forms my question is which forms of the following should i fill thank you very much.
    I-864W - Intending Immigrant's Affidavit of Support Exemption
    I-864EZ - Affidavit of Support
    I-864 - Affidavit of Support
    I-864A - Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member
    I-864P - 2009 Poverty Guidelines
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…