Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Hi,
    I am planning to apply for Green card under EB1 -EA/OR category. I have PhD in Engineering, full-time teaching and research experience over 20 years ( all outside US), currently on H1B as Research Faculty (engaged primarily research and also teaching) in a Univ. Have published over 85 research papers (more than half in International Journals), some of them frequently cited by other researchers (citations 105, 60, 50,45 etc.). Member of ASME, Senior Member of IEEE. Regularly invited to review papers submitted for publication in several international journals.
    I would appreciate if you please comment on the option for EB1 application EA/OR. Thank you very much. gcphilly2009
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…