• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Write your reply...please I checked and I was not selected. but a friend told me they are not yet done with the selection so I should continue checking till September 2020. what is the fact in this friends? I really need some help.

Write your reply...I am just an SHS graduate with 3 fails in my result but I have been a carpenter for 4 years with a certificate. so am I good to go?

@Felix Alorgbey if you have checked and you didn't get selected that's it.you try your luck next time.with your results you need to explain further for us to no which of them had the fails if it include maths and English.then there's a problem

Write your reply...please I checked and I was not selected. but a friend told me they are not yet done with the selection so I should continue checking till September 2020. what is the fact in this friends? I really need some help.
There may be a second selection, if there is it will probably be in October. No-one knows at this stage. If it happens you should get an email from KCC telling you to check the results page again
Write your reply...I am just an SHS graduate with 3 fails in my result but I have been a carpenter for 4 years with a certificate. so am I good to go?
Depends what you failed. Carpenter will not fulfil the required level of work experience.

Winners are not notified, demand your confirmation number from your host after he enter for you. You will use it to check whether u were selected or not thus all.
So if in case I win, will I also goes to the same process of those who took part of it in Ghana here or my own process will be different ?

Hello friends can I chose high school with no degree.but I have been a hotel manager for the past five years and married with 3 children. Can I get the chance to qualify for a visa

Hello friends can I chose high school with no degree.but I have been a hotel manager for the past five years and married with 3 children. Can I get the chance to qualify for a visa
High school will qualify you. Make sure you provide your spouse and children details on the entry.

But please can I use my working experience as a hotel manager to present my case

Case for what? You just need to meet the eligibility requirement, you don’t need to add anything on.
Or do you mean to show that you can get work when you move to the US?

Hello guys am new here.I want to share my opinion base on the lottery.I registered in 2013 and I just had a call last month(OTC) of 2019. The person told me I won the lottery so he told me to send him my passport details.Please I would like to know if it can work that way.

Hello guys am new here.I want to share my opinion base on the lottery.I registered in 2013 and I just had a call last month(OTC) of 2019. The person told me I won the lottery so he told me to send him my passport details.Please I would like to know if it can work that way.

Hm, was this one of the agencies that enters you every year? If the last photo and details you gave were in 2013 you’re unlikely to have had a valid entry, certainly you would not have had a < 6 month old photo as required. If you have added family members since then the entry is definitely disqualified. In any case do NOT send anyone your passport details. If you have indeed won ask for a confirmation number so you can check what was entered and decide for yourself if you think it’s worth the risk and cost to proceed. If they won’t give you the confirmation number then you know it’s a scam of some sort, possibly even identity theft so again, do not send passport details.