my statut is ready

yassine.barh

hello i have past my interview 19 mars . the CO has tell me thas all my document are and im approved after 8 days i find my self in Administrativd processing so i text them for asking and they say it will take about 60 days in 11 avril my statu change from AP to ready so i text them and they reply by this message " don't worry. your case are approved pending andministrative processing " so i dont know if im approved or not if it will take a long time or not ? please im waiting for an answer

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_001613.jpg
    IMG_20180415_001613.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 12
No one here knows better than the embassy how long the administrative processing will take, it could be for any number of reasons. Only advice unfortunately can be to wait.
When the visa is issued the CEAC status will say “issued”.

hello i have past my interview 19 mars . the CO has tell me thas all my document are and im approved after 8 days i find my self in Administrativd processing so i text them for asking and they say it will take about 60 days in 11 avril my statu change from AP to ready so i text them and they reply by this message " don't worry. your case are approved pending andministrative processing " so i dont know if im approved or not if it will take a long time or not ? please im waiting for an answer

I had an interview on 12th March,and after that i enter CEAC site and my status was 'Ready' too :) I think that means that the Visa is Ready for Issue :) After that,they called me from the embassy on March 16th and said to me by the phone when to come and pick my passport with visa in Embassy. It's going to be okay everything,i had the same thing as you are now,and my visa is approved I mean issued :) Good Luck :)))

I had an interview on 12th March,and after that i enter CEAC site and my status was 'Ready' too :) I think that means that the Visa is Ready for Issue :) After that,they called me from the embassy on March 16th and said to me by the phone when to come and pick my passport with visa in Embassy. It's going to be okay everything,i had the same thing as you are now,and my visa is approved I mean issued :) Good Luck :)))
it's now 12days when the statu wase updated from administrative processing to ready

it's now 12days when the statu wase updated from administrative processing to ready

I also waited for my passport for 4 days,they said that is for procedures,but consul said that my visa is approved. I Hope that everything will turn up best for you :)