Error in entering date of birth

Nikbgt1988

I entered wrong date of birth of my parents in DS-160 when I applied visitor visa before 2 year. Now I have to apply spouse visa because I got married one US citizen girl. So, did I get trouble if my parents DOB is mismatching from my visitor visa DS-160 and spouse visa DS-160? What is the solution

I entered wrong date of birth of my parents in DS-160 when I applied visitor visa before 2 year. Now I have to apply spouse visa because I got married one US citizen girl. So, did I get trouble if my parents DOB is mismatching from my visitor visa DS-160 and spouse visa DS-160? What is the solution

Are you married to a U.S. Citizen? I'm guessing that you are applying to a green card via your wife and in those case you need to fill out a DS-260 and its a different process compared to a B1/B2 Visa. Make sure you are filling the information correctly and you wont have any kind of issues.

Thank you
Yeah, I married to US citizen girl. If I enter correct date of birth of my parents than it won't be issue in DS 260..I mean if they cross check my DS 160 and DS 260 then it will affect in my visa approval?? because in DS 160 it was wrong date of birth of my parents and this time I m going enter correct date birth of my parents..

Thank you
Yeah, I married to US citizen girl. If I enter correct date of birth of my parents than it won't be issue in DS 260..I mean if they cross check my DS 160 and DS 260 then it will affect in my visa approval?? because in DS 160 it was wrong date of birth of my parents and this time I m going enter correct date birth of my parents..

Make sure you add the correct dates on the DS-260 and if they ask during the interview just make sure to tell the truth. I don't think this will be a problem with for your green card application. Best of luck to you.

I got rejection in visitor visa before 2 year and they gave reasons like you are student now you haven't secure job in India so this category is not suit for you try for USA after your education. So, it will be affected or not to my visa approval if I file in spouse visa category?

I got rejection in visitor visa before 2 year and they gave reasons like you are student now you haven't secure job in India so this category is not suit for you try for USA after your education. So, it will be affected or not to my visa approval if I file in spouse visa category?

Again. You are applying for a green card via your wife. Getting a green card is a total different process from a tourist visa. You got rejected before because they had no valid reasons to approve your visa or at least no sufficient back up from an economic standpoint. Getting rejected a Tourist visa for this reason has nothing to do and will not affect your green card application via marriage.

For now just relax and follow each step that is required. Best of luck to you.

One of my friend (around 29 year old)adopted by his grandfather in childhood when he born and from that time to till date..behind his name there is his grandfather name in every documents ...Marksheets, DL, Pan card and passport also..and his grandfather is dead in 2008. Now the problem is his real brother went America in 2006 and citizen in 2013 and his real parents also went America by immigration..because of middle name he is not able to go America by immigration With their parents..now one Gren card holder girl going to marry him..so, there is any Chances to get refusul of his visa ..if his would be wife make file by spouse visa category ...what consequence and trouble he might going to face and what is the solution???
NOTE that in passport his middle name is his grandfather till date..

One of my friend (around 29 year old)adopted by his grandfather in childhood when he born and from that time to till date..behind his name there is his grandfather name in every documents ...Marksheets, DL, Pan card and passport also..and his grandfather is dead in 2008. Now the problem is his real brother went America in 2006 and citizen in 2013 and his real parents also went America by immigration..because of middle name he is not able to go America by immigration With their parents..now one Gren card holder girl going to marry him..so, there is any Chances to get refusul of his visa ..if his would be wife make file by spouse visa category ...what consequence and trouble he might going to face and what is the solution???
NOTE that in passport his middle name is his grandfather till date..

In the case his grandfather adopted him legally then there is no problem, as long it was done LEGALLY. If he is getting married then there is no problem to obtain a green card via his spouse and he needs to follow all the instructions that are requested by USCIS. He is becoming a green card holder via his wife and not by his family, If the marriage is legal and real, then there is no kind of problems on initiating a request for his green card.. He can also contact an immigration attorney for further advise, since I'm not a lawyer.

Actually he is not legally adopted ..there was no paper..in 90s people adopting children like he is going to be my son and blah!! I mean older people from their daughter ...so what will happen in this case..there is a problem if my friend is applying with this fresh passport there is no name of his real parents ??

Actually he is not legally adopted ..there was no paper..in 90s people adopting children like he is going to be my son and blah!! I mean older people from their daughter ...so what will happen in this case..there is a problem if my friend is applying with this fresh passport there is no name of his real parents ??

He can probably try getting a birth certificate in his country (assuming he is living outside of the U.S.) or request it to his country embassy (in case he is living in the U.S.) This should have his parents info.