Email from USTravelDocs

shilpa12345

I have received this Email from UStraveldocs on July 4th.

Dear *****, Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate The passport number being returned is ****** and the airway bill for tracking is 425*******

You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:

JAIPUR-Blue Dart Express Ltd, Plot No C Sahkar Marg, Jaipur, 302001

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us at www.ustraveldocs.com/in.

I had my visa interview on 28th May and was issued a 221G blue slip and passport was returned. I submitted my documents on 25th June which was delivered to the Consulate on 28th June.

Any pointers on what the Email means. Has a final decision been made on my case as approved/denied. The passport status shows as Ready for Pick-up.

I have received this Email from UStraveldocs on July 4th.

Dear *****, Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate The passport number being returned is ****** and the airway bill for tracking is 425*******

You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:

JAIPUR-Blue Dart Express Ltd, Plot No C Sahkar Marg, Jaipur, 302001

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us at www.ustraveldocs.com/in.

I had my visa interview on 28th May and was issued a 221G blue slip and passport was returned. I submitted my documents on 25th June which was delivered to the Consulate on 28th June.

Any pointers on what the Email means. Has a final decision been made on my case as approved/denied. The passport status shows as Ready for Pick-up.