US guest visa for sister from Russia

ddabbasian

I live in US with my family, I have US citizenship. I was US visitor before, always was back to Russia on time and followed all the immigration formalities. My mother was also in US several times and followed all the visa requirements promtly.

Now my sister wants to visit me from Russia. But. She wants to come with her now fiance. They plan to get married in September, and come to US for a family reunion as well as for their honeymoon.

If I were to send them an invitation who will I write it for? My sister and her fiance? My sister and her future husband with documents showing upcoming wedding proceedings? Her fiance was also in US before and followed all the rules.

What are the chances that they both will get visas?

Am I being paranoid thinking that they both will be rejected visas and will have troubles ever since to get to US?

If I were after all to submit an invitation for them what is the best way to discribe the reason why my sister wants to come with her fiance?

Thank you

3 months is the longest time I had for my brother here in the Philippines to get his visa expired for US travel.

If your mother holds a US Citizenship, your unmarried sister below the age of 21 can file form I 864, Affadvit of Support.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.

I live in US with my family, I have US citizenship. I was US visitor before, always was back to Russia on time and followed all the immigration formalities. My mother was also in US several times and followed all the visa requirements promtly.

Now my sister wants to visit me from Russia. But. She wants to come with her now fiance. They plan to get married in September, and come to US for a family reunion as well as for their honeymoon.

If I were to send them an invitation who will I write it for? My sister and her fiance? My sister and her future husband with documents showing upcoming wedding proceedings? Her fiance was also in US before and followed all the rules.

What are the chances that they both will get visas?

Am I being paranoid thinking that they both will be rejected visas and will have troubles ever since to get to US?

If I were after all to submit an invitation for them what is the best way to discribe the reason why my sister wants to come with her fiance?

Thank you