GC Approved

GCBy2010

Registered Users (C)
After a long battle my GC is approved today. I filed my labor about 7 years ago in the same period.. I never thought during these years that this day would ever come.. I just checked my mail at 7 PM today and I see CRIS.

My life has gone through several changes during this long time. I have remained glued to the immigration portal forums for days.. This was a source of food & water during these eventful times.

I owe it to this forum and website which kept my hopes alive and life running..I sincerely wish everyone else's day will come in the near future.

Regards.
EB3 India June 2001
Labor languished in the BEC until Apr 2007
140 - May 2007
485 - Applied June 15, 2007
GC Approved Today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RJ_NJ2002

I have been checking every day for the past ~ 1 year. I did'nt notice a single LUD. The last LUD I had was when I gave my fingerprints in last July. After that none.

Congratulations

Your case has raised my hope higher than ever.:D
Look at my signature.:rolleyes:
Congrats again
What was your NC status? were you covered under 180 rule or NC was cleared

I have been checking every day for the past ~ 1 year. I did'nt notice a single LUD. The last LUD I had was when I gave my fingerprints in last July. After that none.

thanks pdve

I never checked the namecheck status. In fact, I never called USCIS after my 485 filed, because I felt no reason to call. So, not sure whether the NC got cleared or not.

My deepest congratulations!
While wishing you the best I cannot hold my self to be a bid jealous :rolleyes:. I am sure that I m not the only one. My time will come soon I can only hope!
Good luck and enjoy the GREEN!

After a long battle my GC is approved today. I filed my labor about 7 years ago in the same period.. I never thought during these years that this day would ever come.. I just checked my mail at 7 PM today and I see CRIS.

My life has gone through several changes during this long time. I have remained glued to the immigration portal forums for days.. This was a source of food & water during these eventful times.

I owe it to this forum and website which kept my hopes alive and life running..I sincerely wish everyone else's day will come in the near future.

Regards.
EB3 India June 2001
Labor languished in the BEC until Apr 2007
140 - May 2007
485 - Applied June 15, 2007
GC Approved Today.

jay2007 - thanks for the wishes.

pdve,vexlak,zinchak,p235 - thanks guys. Your days for approval are being numbered. I am sure they are doing something out there for old timers. You will get your approvals in the next 1 or 2 weeks.

GCBy2010,

Congrats, you beat the odds by at least by two years :) so you are now GC@2008 and no longer GCBy2010 .

Now-a-days , It is quite a happy news to see a EB3 /India getting approved because EB3 India is languishing in virtual hell compared to all other categories .

I want all the Old Timers to get thier approvals so that we i.e EB3 India won't look like Pre Historic Icons on this forum

Good Luck

GCN

EB3 - PD : 09/2002 / India (TSC)

Congrats !!

Now its time to celebrate !!! Hoooo!!!!

I am still waiting for my turn to come. I have PD 29 OCt 2001 Eb3 India. Let see when it will trun green,

thanks

GC_Niravana,letgetgc2005,LaborBadhi - thank you. hope your days come sooner than you expect.

When I initially filed for my GC, I thought I was going to get it in a year or so by 2002. But as the economy deteriorated and my RIR was denied and got converted to regular, I thought I would get it in 2003. Never did I realize during this period that it will take 7 years to reach the finish line..

My handle GCBy2010 was chosen somewhat later after realization struck me that I may not really get my GC until 2010. This was almost going to be true, until BECs established goals and cleared labors with renewed vigor..yes i beat my odds now, I think I should have chosen my title as GCBy2008, but hey you never know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations GCBy2010!! Thats great news!

I have been lurking here all these years just reading and ganing intelligence on this dreadful GC wait. Had I known it would take this long maybe I would have made other decisions regarding life/work.
However, there seems to be hope for us now....

My company has processed the GC application through an outside Law firm specializing in immigration, unfortunately they do not give out too much information and I have not been able to get my I-140 approval number as they do not give it to us per company policy. However, I know my I-485 EAC and the A number.
I have never called USCIS as there was no need and also what to ask them when my PD was not current? I hope that once PD becomes current I can speak to them and find out status.
One thing, how do you find out LUD? Everytime I check my case online there is no change in the mesage it has been the same ever since I remember during that last 18 months. Are you give updates automatically my email if you register online with USCIS case status website? Any insights will be much appreciated Gurus...

Good luck to all!

I-765 (3rd)
I-131 (4th)
I- 485 case Transfered to TSC from VSC on March 07, 2007.

thanks Niccono

You should be getting your GC in the next 6 months. if not now, the october run should open up until atleast december of 2001 for EB3 India.

As you said, even I never called USCIS.. this is even after my priority date became current on March 1 this year. there is no point in calling as there are too many applications they are trying to process and receipt dates are not current..

Regarding LUDS, I had registered with them online. Except for the change in date when I got approved no other change in date (fingerprint was one before). Messages remain always the same that they have received the 485 application, blah blah blah...

Congrats!!!

Congrats GCBY2010!!!
Looks like you got your GC two years before, you expected (GCby2010) :))
Cheers!!!

Congrats!

It is great to see an old timer EB3 approval! Good Luck to you GCby2010!

---------------------------------------
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

sodo - thanks. I hope you get yours very soon.

ration_card - thanks for the wishes.

YetToLoseHope- thanks. You are so close to the finish line now.. I hope you make it in the next few weeks.