Wait is over....:) Namecheck memo works!!!

ration_card

Registered Users (C)
Got the much awaited emails (welcome notice and card production ordered) this morning for both me and my spouse.....there were no LUD's or anything....just straight emails this morning.

We are very thrilled....and would like to thank everyone in this forum for all the responses to our queries, sharing their experiences and all the support to get through tough time......

And for everyone who is waiting.....hang in their. The namecheck memo is working, and you will see the emails soon.

thank you all once again..

Got the much awaited emails (welcome notice and card production ordered) this morning for both me and my spouse.....there were no LUD's or anything....just straight emails this morning.

We are very thrilled....and would like to thank everyone in this forum for all the responses to our queries, sharing their experiences and all the support to get through tough time......

And for everyone who is waiting.....hang in their. The namecheck memo is working, and you will see the emails soon.

congrats on your approval! i had a question on FP- when did you do your last FP? i'm trying to find out if you need to do newer FPs if your earlier one was 15 month old. thanks!

congrats on your approval! i had a question on FP- when did you do your last FP? i'm trying to find out if you need to do newer FPs if your earlier one was 15 month old. thanks!

Our last FP was in June 07..Last time I went to infopass, in Feb, they said my FP is current (not older than 15months).

My FP was over 18 months old. USCIS contacted me last month and I had my fingerprints done again.
I would not worry about it unless they send you a request.
It is not your fault they cannot process your cases in a "normal" time period.

Best of luck

Congrats!!

Congratulations on receiving the e-mails. Please keep these forums updated when you actually receive the cards.

The fact that there have been no LUDs at all before you received the approval and 'card-production ordered' e-mails pleases me the most, as I have been checking the status online every day since August 2007 without any LUDs since then.

On a lighter note, I guess you need to update your signature detail - I-485 AD - from March 2007 to March 2008, before it is too late (because years later if some one is going through these threads, that person is bound to be outraged that you got your GC in less than 7 years instead of < 8 years :) though your post date would still be March 19, 2008).

i'm also the lucky one- same thing no LUD-got approved on March 18-
details'
EB2-rest of world
140/485 filed: june 06
140 approved: Feb07
RFE 485:March 07...namecheck pending then
used DHS-7001 & congressmen
no LUD-got approved. No revised FP or Medical
Goodluck to everyone.hopefully everyone will get theirs..hopefully sooner than expected