LUD 8/15/07 and 5 times in August

sree2005

Registered Users (C)
Please see my signature, LUD changed 5 times in August, what's going on?

Bad news is my NC is still pending per relieable sources (Congresswoman office written email, Senator office wrritten letter, and from FBI directly).

Pray for me and wish me all the BEST:) :) :)

Sree,

Wish you all the best. Wish me too. My name check is still pending for the last 2 years 8 months (as per infopass, TSC IO and Senator).

Please see my signature, LUD changed 5 times in August, what's going on?

Bad news is my NC is still pending per relieable sources (Congresswoman office written email, Senator office wrritten letter, and from FBI directly).

Pray for me and wish me all the BEST:) :) :)

Good Luck to everyone. Don't worry guys my name check was pending for 3 years... Hope everyone gets out of this mess soon...

ask TSC to expedite the NC process

Sree,

Wish you all the best. Wish me too. My name check is still pending for the last 2 years 8 months (as per infopass, TSC IO and Senator).

ask TSC to expedite the NC process.

yesterday I asked uscis to expedite the case, but she gave me fax number to do it, she guided me to fax stating that you have financial problems, nice lady and very co-operative, she looked at my PD: 3/23/99, eligible for approval etc.

since then i saw two LUDs, may be a coincidence, not sure though

Could you share the fax number with us? Or send me a private message

yesterday I asked uscis to expedite the case, but she gave me fax number to do it, she guided me to fax stating that you have financial problems, nice lady and very co-operative, she looked at my PD: 3/23/99, eligible for approval etc.

could please provide me the fax#. PM me if you can. Thank you.

Thank you 1victim

sree2005, ksb3, hudakchullu.. Hope and pray all you guys get approvals soon.... last week about this time i was in same situation.. i know exactly what it feels like..

Thank you for your moral support. But my NC is pending, also my wife did have only 3 LUDs in august, this is raising few questions in the mind (did they issue any RFEs for me or something like that). Anyway it's driving me crazy.

Thanks again.

Name check cleared - what a relief

My name check cleared on 8/29/07, what a relief it is, am celebrating my day today.

I will wait for october visas :cool: :cool: :cool:

My name check cleared on 8/29/07, what a relief it is, am celebrating my day today.

Congrats for your NC clearence! I wish you all the best in approval, hope you will get approval in next week or so, I dont think you have to until October.

Did you get the letter from FBI? had you sent request for NC process expedite? could you please share the news.

I am stuck with NC since Aug 05, more over mine case and your case almost similar. Please PM me how did you expedite the NC the process.Thanks!

Congrats for your NC clearence! I wish you all the best in approval, hope you will get approval in next week or so, I dont think you have to until October.

Did you get the letter from FBI? had you sent request for NC process expedite? could you please share the news.

I am stuck with NC since Aug 05, more over mine case and your case almost similar. Please PM me how did you expedite the NC the process.Thanks!

wherismy485,
Thanks for ur good words. Wish me the best strongly:)

I have tried several ways to see if there is any undue delay:
• Contacted local Congress Woman’s office
• Contacted Senator’s office
• Contacted FBI (headquarter and field offices)
• Contacted USCIS TSC few times
• Contacted National Customer Service to open service requests
• Took USCIS infopass appt. and spoke to an officer
• Contacted First Lady, President, Vice President’s offices
Sent letter to Ombudsman yesterday (30 pages)

I believe contacting FL did the trick. Others didn't help me for sure.

Try all options please, never know who helps u.

Sure, you should celebrate, but be careful not let USCIS know it that you are celebrating, happy faces insist USCIS to send name check again:D
Goodluck.
I think I would never be able to celebrate...name check is pending since Dec 22, 2004 the day it was ordered.

Sure, you should celebrate, but be careful not let USCIS know it that you are celebrating, happy faces insist USCIS to send name check again:D
Goodluck.
I think I would never be able to celebrate...name check is pending since Dec 22, 2004 the day it was ordered.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh...i kept quiet now :cool: :cool: :cool:

back to ur case, did u try some options? can u tell me what u tried so far? let me know if I can help u.

Sree2005,

Please check your PM.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh...i kept quiet now :cool: :cool: :cool:

back to ur case, did u try some options? can u tell me what u tried so far? let me know if I can help u.
I did use Congressman, senator route but useless. FL route would'nt work me as you know I am from Pakistan. So I never tried, but starting from september 6th (Vick007 advise), I will write to Ombudsman as I will complete
33+ months of pending application/Name check. In his report 2007, the Ombudsman asked USCIS to do something about cases to reduce backlog cases those pending 33+ months.
For you again GoodLuck, you crossed this eventually, and just wait for GC.

Sree2005,

Please check your PM.

ksb3,

yes, i shared some info that day but i didn't fax it to TSC on that day itself, the LUDs were just co-incided some how (am not sure what those for on 8/14, 8/15). i did fax to TSC after 8/15 (after LUDs).

so i strognly believe FL did the trick on my name check clearance. hope this clarifies.