GC Approved..

avi_gc

Registered Users (C)
By God's grace my GC journey is over. Got emails for me and my wife stating that card production has been ordered for our I-485 applications.

This forum has been a valuable source of information for me.
Just hang in there guys and don't give up. Your approval is just around the corner.

Thanks again.
avi_gc

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what i was talking about

You told me : !! Tere muh mei ghee shukkar !!... Now only suggest how to concentrate on work for these 2 weeks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannams
I have a feeling that, they will start pouring in August 1st or 2nd week, these all 485 LUDS are potential approvals.

Congratulations

congrats

good to see your approval!

By God's grace my GC journey is over. Got emails for me and my wife stating that card production has been ordered for our I-485 applications.

I wish each and everyone of you to hang in there and don't give up. Your approval is just around the corner.

Thanks again.
avi_gc

I wish each and everyone of you to hang in there and don't give up. Your approval is just around the corner.

Thanks again.
avi_gc

Cool Buddy!

Just thinking to start a new thread with "Hmmmm no approvals yet for latest LUD's". But now no need, I think we will see flow of approvals soon.

Congrats and njoy the freedom.

Thank you everyone. I will be here to wish everyone on their approvals..

sannams -- I still can't concentrate on work becoz of the excitement. Maybe I just need a reason not to work :)

Can you share your experience...did you talk to TSC I/0, any infopass appointments, any expedite request....anything special that you did...

Shakti

congrats and enjoy your freedom

Thanks again.
avi_gc

avi_gc

Can share ur exp with IOs ...reg visa no...did they told anytime ur case assigned to officer, allocated visa number etc.....
My case they always says its pending but namecheck/security check all cleared..waiting for visa no..

Just Got "Card production ordered" email ..

Friends,

Glad to share , just got Card Production ordered email..(3:00 pm est),
No letter ,no fax to anyone..in my case "Whatever Has Happened Is Justice"

(StillAlive.. can you please update under "How many more to go....")

Thank you everyone