2nd FP completed/Date current on Jun 1 2007/No LUD’s

GCVARUMA

Registered Users (C)
2nd FP/Infopass-Name Check re-initiated? Anyone confirm

I had completed my 2 FP on 05/09/07 (Code 1). The 1st FP(2005) I had an LUD right after I completed my FP. But it did not happen for my 2nd FP. I took an infopass interview and asked the immigration officer about my case.

Here is what she had to say : Since I had completed the 2nd FP a new Name check will be initiated. My previous Name check had expired sometime in 2006. Once the Name check has been completed there will be an LUD. - I don’t know if I believe her, but this is what she said.

As of today there has been no LUD's on spouse/my 485.

Can anyone confirm if Name check is initiated every time there is FP??

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had completed my 2 FP on 05/09/07 (Code 1). The 1st FP(2005) I had an LUD right after I completed my FP. But it did not happen for my 2nd FP. I took an infopass interview and asked the immigration officer about my case.

Here is what she had to say : Since I had completed the 2nd FP a new Name check will be initiated. My previous Name check had expired sometime in 2006. Once the Name check has been completed there will be an LUD. - I don’t know if I believe her, but this is what she said.

As of today there has been no LUD's on spouse/my 485.

Can anyone confirm if Name check is initiated every time there is FP??

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

I am also in same situation. I have taken info pass for June 8th. Looking into your case, there is no use of going to meet immigration officer.

I called just before for USCIS cust service and asked to open service request. He said, it will take 30-60 days for reply from USCIS about my case status.

I am also in same situation. I have taken info pass for June 8th. Looking into your case, there is no use of going to meet immigration officer.

I called just before for USCIS cust service and asked to open service request. He said, it will take 30-60 days for reply from USCIS about my case status.

I and spouse did the 2nd FP on May 24th but no LUD. I am current as of today.

DL
EB2 02/2004
140/485 06/2005

Aslo did a 2nd FP for both my husband and I on May 23rd...

Our 1st FP was taken years ago...

His online status changed BACK to a message we got in March when our case was transfered to Texas Center (we submitted it to VSC years ago). My online status didn't change at all until now. Not even LUD.

No Lud's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems to me all your cases may be preadjucated and waiting for a visa number????????? But then again, I am a lay person, your attorney knows best

All the Best, you will sail through

GODLESSUSA

LaborBadhi - "Looking into your case, there is no use of going to meet immigration officer." - I did not follow this statement of yours.

Also you have scheduled your infopass on June 8th. Could you ask the immigration officer this question : Does name check get initiated everytime you do a FP even if the Name check got cleared the first time? Thanks.

DESILAL, Sanan, rashmi_bayarea, sulingli, GODBLESSTHEUSA... any updates with your case?

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Card Ordered

I got the message today :D
Don't worry about LUD...wait for some more time..
Although I am concerned that my wife is still on H4...The lawyer will be filing in a weeks time, I hope is ok
LaborBadhi - "Looking into your case, there is no use of going to meet immigration officer." - I did not follow this statement of yours.

Also you have scheduled your infopass on June 8th. Could you ask the immigration officer this question : Does name check get initiated everytime you do a FP even if the Name check got cleared the first time? Thanks.

DESILAL, Sanan, rashmi_bayarea, sulingli, GODBLESSTHEUSA... any updates with your case?

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

I got the message today :D
Don't worry about LUD...wait for some more time..
Although I am concerned that my wife is still on H4...The lawyer will be filing in a weeks time, I hope is ok
AFter a long wait congrats on your approval Sanan.. All the best.. Party hard.. Hope all goes Ok for your spouse..

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

No Lud's After 2nd Fp--- Stick To This Thread

Look Here Guys, Gc Varma Says He Was Told After 2nd Fp There Is Second Name Check, I Know That For A Fact B'cos Three Weeks Back Fbi Were At My Neighbors House Asking About Me( Fp2 May 11).

Seems This Check Is A Quick One As Sanan Got Approved And No Lud's...

So Just Sit Tight And Look Up This Thread And If Any Of You Get Approvals , Be Sure To Post Pd, 485 R/d, Country, Eb Category. Fp2 Date And Most Importantly Lud's After 2nd Fp And Until Approval.. Ok?

Thanks Everyone For Your Cooperation

God Bless Both Fbi And Usa, Triple Blessings To Uscis/ins.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.
I cancelled my info pass appointment because I already open a service request. Also, my attorney adviced to wait for couple months and see what happens. He is asking me to be cool...be patience....

I cancelled my info pass appointment because I already open a service request. Also, my attorney adviced to wait for couple months and see what happens. He is asking me to be cool...be patience....
LaborBadhi... You should go for the infopass just to find out what is happening with your case eventhough you opened a service request. Waiting for couple of months would be a waste of time. We have waited long enough and its time we do something when the dates are current.

Next month I think the dates are going to retrogress for sure (I don’t want to kill anyone’s optimism here, but looking at it at a practical point of view).

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Same with my case, no LUD after second FP , but I see LUDs in this month, Took infopass appt. tomorrow regarding my cas.e

Same with my case, no LUD after second FP , but I see LUDs in this month, Took infopass appt. tomorrow regarding my cas.e
eb3_485.. as you are going for your infopass could you ask the immigration officer this question : Does name check get initiated everytime you do a FP even if the Name check got cleared the first time? This will help us verify again if GODBLESSTHEUSA and what I heard are correct.

Please keep us updated as to what happened with your infopass interview.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

LaborBadhi... You should go for the infopass just to find out what is happening with your case eventhough you opened a service request. Waiting for couple of months would be a waste of time. We have waited long enough and its time we do something when the dates are current.

Next month I think the dates are going to retrogress for sure (I don’t want to kill anyone’s optimism here, but looking at it at a practical point of view).

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Ummm...Re-thinking now.... Thanks for the advice....:)

Ummm...Re-thinking now.... Thanks for the advice....:)

Its not going to hurt your case in anyway. Also your case is current there is all the more reason to go and find out. So all the best in your infopass interview.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Talked to Imm.officer today, She told Namecheck will be done onlye once.

eb3_485.. as you are going for your infopass could you ask the immigration officer this question : Does name check get initiated everytime you do a FP even if the Name check got cleared the first time? This will help us verify again if GODBLESSTHEUSA and what I heard are correct.

Please keep us updated as to what happened with your infopass interview.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.