3rd EAD approved but small problem noticed, please advise

sree2005

Registered Users (C)
My 3rd EAD was approved recently (see my signature) and valid from 8/21/07 to 8/20/08. 2nd EAD expires on 8/16/07. There are 5 days disconnect between 2nd and 3rd EADs.

Is that a problem for employment continuity? If so, please advise me. Any one came across of this situation? Pls post your ideas.

My name check is pending and 485 is pending for approval :D

Thanks much in advance.

A) You can go for interim EAd from the local office. You would be eligible based on your receipt date (90 days after your receipt date)

B) Try sending expedited request to TSC. In my case they entertained it....I was in a similar situation.

C) Take leave without pay for those 5 days - if you still do not have EAD by then.

It is not advisable to work if you do not have an employment authorization.

chs!

Thank you

A) You can go for interim EAd from the local office. You would be eligible based on your receipt date (90 days after your receipt date)

B) Try sending expedited request to TSC. In my case they entertained it....I was in a similar situation.

C) Take leave without pay for those 5 days - if you still do not have EAD by then.

It is not advisable to work if you do not have an employment authorization.

chs!

Thanks for quick reply. Could u please elaborate more on point# B? Would to know where to file(address), whom to address, do I need to send original EAD card with expitided letter? Please post all steps you did for successful finish.

Please advise

Thanks for quick reply. Could u please elaborate more on point# B? Would to know where to file(address), whom to address, do I need to send original EAD card with expitided letter? Please post all steps you did for successful finish.

abc94536, Please reply to me. Appreciate your help.