Labor Process - Michigan

maheshcr

Registered Users (C)
My friend's labor application(Michigan) has been filed on 11/13/2003 and he haven't received any communication till date.

Priority date of the application :- 11/13/2003.

Anybody has any clue as how to find the status on the application. He has a 6 digit reference number, but was wondering if the status can be retrieved using the reference number?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mahesh

Last edited by a moderator:
maheshcr said:
My friend's labor application(Michigan) has been filed on 11/13/2003 and he haven't received any communication till date.

Priority date of the application :- 11/13/2003.

Anybody has any clue as how to find the status on the application. He has a 6 digit reference number, but was wondering if the status can be retrieved using the reference number?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mahesh
Now your LC papers must have transported to Backlog reducing center. Contact them through e-mail to get the status. Ask your attorney to follow it up.

i need ur help anyone

hello
my name is chuksmike i am from nigeria,i am 19yrs old,i just need a help from anybody who want to help me,i am hip-hop rapper i have a song dat is abt american music,i want to come down to american but i did't see anyone to help me out,pls if anyone,is there to help me out,for my visa to come to american and start my music career i will very so glad on it,and i will very happy to dat person for wat he/she want to do for me,i need ur help for visa to come to american.thanks