1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. samarsandhu
    samarsandhu shaken
    DID HE GET THE VISA ??
  2. samarsandhu
    samarsandhu shaken
    HI , DID UR NEPHEW GOT THE VISA ..PLZ REPLY HERE OR SAMARSANDHU@ICLOUD.COM THANKS WITH REGRDS
  3. Vennetha007
    Vennetha007 Britsimon
    Hi, My parents B2 visa was refused under 212(a)9B(2). And they asked to submit some documents under 221g. Is it possible to get visa after submitting the documents?
    I am confused by this situation. Please reply.
  4. Zumana
  5. Sam_2019
    Sam_2019 indian_87
    Hi Indian_87. I am in a similar boat as you with a DUI. Currently on J1 visa, will be applying for J1 waiver soon. Was wondering if you ever had issues with waiver with the DUI?
  6. tnaspirant
    tnaspirant fif
    Hi,

Can you please confirm the filing address for i 539 from TN1 to B2

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
    PO Box 660921
    Dallas, TX 75266
  7. Binodk
    Binodk Rakesh_ran
    Hi Rakesh,
    I need the office address of dept of Home, Jharkhand. Could you please help? If you can let me know the person to deal with, i would be very much thankful.
    Binod
  8. Binodk
    Binodk sayanidasgupta
    Hi Sayani, I need some help regarding the NORI application. I am from Jharkhand and would like to know the person who deals with this NORI in Dept of Home, Jhankhand. My email id is binod_biochem@rediffmail.com thanks.
  9. Morgans18
  10. Chris H
    Chris H alindragos
    Hi, if possible could you email me at chamill@me.com I just wanted to ask about some of the tax prep you completed?
  11. XRumerTest
    XRumerTest
    Hello. And Bye.
  12. endash
    endash Yangyang1981
    Hello Yangyang1981, my name is endash I saw your post from 2008 about your i485 case being transferred to the asylum office and I am in the same position now and I was wondering what happened to your case? and what do you advise me?
    thank you!
  13. Never quitter!
    Never quitter! great guru
    Hello Great guru,
    Thank you for your informative posts. I am a BAMS graduate, Masters and PhD in Clin Pharm followed by Post doc. I was on O1 visa and recently got my EB1 approved. I am working in Pharma industry and want to broaden my chances to move ahead in career by receiving formal MD. I was wondering if I can talk or contact you on more secure personal method to understand the process.
  14. Never quitter!
    Never quitter! abhuda
    Hello Abhuda,
    Thank you for your informative posts. Indeed, I am a BAMS graduate, Masters and PhD in Clin Pharm followed by Post doc. I was on O1 visa and recently got my EB1 approved. I am working in Pharma industry and want to broaden my chances to move ahead in career by receiving formal MD. I was wondering if I can talk or contact you on more secure personal method to understand the process.
  15. chan1111
    chan1111 utsavtalati007
    Hi Utsav, I have similar issue. I sent my hard copy to USCIS for cancellation. What I want to know is how did you get your I-20 converted back to original form.. With the new program end dates on it?
  16. ssdm
    ssdm abhuda
    Hi Abhuda,
    Trust you are doing well.
    My name is Sheetal. I am a BAMS from India
    currently working on the nursing prerequisites in US.I am finding it hard to figure out what the universities are really looking for in the candidates.
    Can you please share your Resume/CV, Personal Statement and Essay with me just to give me an idea.I will really appreciate that.
    Thank you,
    Sheetal
    Email : sheetal.garvita@gmail.com
  17. ChandiK
    ChandiK DEEPAMENON
    Any idea please on how to edit a post I made on the forum??
  18. ruthonoriode
    ruthonoriode ChuckE
    please chucks my name is RUTH if you don't mind bro can you share with me how you got the letter of no objection from the Nigeria Embassy. I want to apply for the waiver. Thanks
  19. Dumal
    Dumal monica1
    Hi, I'm having trouble posting a new thread. I am getting an error: spam like content please contact an administrator :( pls help. urgent
  20. Dumal
    Dumal Sm1smom
    Hi, I'm having trouble posting a new thread , I'm getting the error spam like content please contact an administrator :(. please help.