Your opinion please

img123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am looking at the forum and various messages posted,

Can anybody give some approx. time frame as when can i see my labor approval?? based on the current processing speed of the Dallas BEC.

Mine was filed from Illinois in Oct'2003

PD Oct' 2003 from Illinois
RD July'04 Chicago Regional

45 day letter recived Feb,21st 2005

I am plannign to go for PERM if Don't find any visibility in the near future for my Labor

Any suggestions welcome

Please help me decide wisely at this point as I invested money already for the Labor in RIR

Thanks!

img123 said:
Hi,

I am looking at the forum and various messages posted,

Can anybody give some approx. time frame as when can i see my labor approval?? based on the current processing speed of the Dallas BEC.

Mine was filed from Illinois in Oct'2003

PD Oct' 2003 from Illinois
RD July'04 Chicago Regional

45 day letter recived Feb,21st 2005

I am plannign to go for PERM if Don't find any visibility in the near future for my Labor

Any suggestions welcome

Please help me decide wisely at this point as I invested money already for the Labor in RIR

Thanks!

There's no saying when at this point BUT we hope it wont be more than 6 - 10 months for a PD of Oct 03. Probably more like 10 would be my guess...

Also, if you have the time on your H1-B so that you are not out of your 6 yrs at least until sometime in 2007, I would definitely drop this BPC crap and look for better opportunities.... go strictly by opportunity quality as opposed to PERM vs BPC.
As of today, PERM is another mess... but they do expect to understand it better in 6 months time.
Having said that, it goes to reason that if you abandon something today in the BPC, no sensible lawyer will recommend filing PERM for another 6 months.... therefore.. change for the opportunity NOT PERM vs BPC...

I am not a lawyer... blah blah blah blah..

Afterthought: My true opinion is we should all quit and go back to our countries.... that'll bring the economy to a screeching halt... we should do this as a group and get media attention when doing it.
Thats my opinion - this is all done because we dont have a forum.. well we should make one....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks !

Hi,

Thanks for your insight ,but what is the other alternative NON PERM vc BPC??

it reallly frustrates! a lot

I agree with Spidey. I have been waiting for last 3+ years to get my labor approved. I see everywhere in my company that immigrants are working their a** off while americans go to gym, happy hours etc. I do think we should all look towards making our own country a super power.

You are Damn Right

spidey

You are 100% right.
Let these people(US govt)know the value of Legal Immigrants like us.
I appreciate your opinion of going back to our home country.
Since few days this thought is coming to my mind more often

spidey said:
There's no saying when at this point BUT we hope it wont be more than 6 - 10 months for a PD of Oct 03. Probably more like 10 would be my guess...

Also, if you have the time on your H1-B so that you are not out of your 6 yrs at least until sometime in 2007, I would definitely drop this BPC crap and look for better opportunities.... go strictly by opportunity quality as opposed to PERM vs BPC.
As of today, PERM is another mess... but they do expect to understand it better in 6 months time.
Having said that, it goes to reason that if you abandon something today in the BPC, no sensible lawyer will recommend filing PERM for another 6 months.... therefore.. change for the opportunity NOT PERM vs BPC...

I am not a lawyer... blah blah blah blah..

Afterthought: My true opinion is we should all quit and go back to our countries.... that'll bring the economy to a screeching halt... we should do this as a group and get media attention when doing it.
Thats my opinion - this is all done because we dont have a forum.. well we should make one....