Yeah! Interview Notice & Question

baltimore2006

Registered Users (C)
After seeing so many people here got interview notcies, finally I got mine. :D :D :D The interview date is Aug 09. Just enuf to prepare documents I guess.

In the checklist on the interview notice, it says:
If you have children, birng a Birth certificat for each of our children.

My baby was just born in April, in the US of course. I haven't ordered BC coz some information was messed up. I'm contacting hospital and gov to correct it before a BC is ordered. I do have a letter from Dept of Vital Records for the baby's birth though.

My question is, as this baby is not on my application, is her BC necessary for the interview?

No EAD yet, but just checked LUD for 765 is 6/16, hopefully they send out the card soon.

Hey, congrats baltimore! And congratulations on the birth of your baby!! :) I would definitely order a birth certificate and bring it to the interview. There is no better proof for your relationship!

Good luck with that EAD. I'm desparately waiting for mine, too.

Congratulations
I am glad that so many ppl are getting interview recently.
Having baby is definitely a PLUS, I wish we got plenty of time to creat a BABY, :p

Congrations on the birth of your baby & for getting the interview letter too, Join us also in the June-July thread. We want to keep that thread alife.

I also agreed that it will be a good idea to get the baby's BC and take it along with you and if i were in your shoes I will take the baby with me to the interview :D :D A baby is definately a better evidence than any joint bills :rolleyes: or what do you think guys ?

Wish I had enough time to make one too :p

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note, can we really bring our baby with us? my wife is expecting 5 weeks before our interview, is it permissible to bring an infant? I doubt I'll have a birth certificate in time....

chaimdan said:
On a serious note, can we really bring our baby with us? my wife is expecting 5 weeks before our interview, is it permissible to bring an infant? I doubt I'll have a birth certificate in time....

Yeah, there shouldn't be a problem with that. A lot of people take their kids to the interview.

Is there always an interview for spouses of USCs to attend? Have there been cases where people got their GC without an interview? I was just wondering :) I'm not at the stage of interview just yet, getting my biometrics done on the 23rd.

thank u guys. I will order a BC then. I will definitely take the baby to interview, coz we haven't found a babysitter yet. ;)

BTW, just got an email about approval of 131. 765 LUD changed to 6/19. It seems somebody is working... :D

vaishali81 said:
Is there always an interview for spouses of USCs to attend? Have there been cases where people got their GC without an interview? I was just wondering :) I'm not at the stage of interview just yet, getting my biometrics done on the 23rd.

All applicants applying for GC as spouse of a USC have to attend an interview.
As far as i know, there was only one person on this forum who applied as the spouse of a USC and got approved without an interview.

All USC spouses attend interview except for one that I read here and they all got their FP done too

chaimdan, If your wife have the baby before the interview, take he/her along with you

Good luck

This is crazy!!! It seems they ARE working. Just got approval email of 765(EAD). Can't believe it. My baby brings me good luck :D:D:D