WRONG STATUS Shows TR insted of RIR

raghuk2

Hello Guy's

My Labor was filed with RIR category but the labor status web site shows TR (NON-RIR) status. What I need to do now. My attorney says he is going to enquire on that. Will he going to solve the problem or I need to do anything from my end.
Pls advice me.

Thanks, Raghu

RE: Incorrect Case Type: RIR/TR

The attorney needs to email the info help desk at the corresponding backlog center with the subject indicating "Incorrect Case Type - Case # D-#####-#####". Then, he/she needs to scan all the documents that were filed with the initial LC which indicate the case was filed as RIR. We've done this for several cases and have had success with some and not with others. However, with the ones that haven't yet been successful, I emailed to the help desk, I faxed a copy to the Backlog Center, and then sent a letter via certified mail. I received a call a week later from an analyst indicating that the case type would be updated.
Hopefully this information helps.
Good luck, St4rGuitar

Hello Guy's

My Labor was filed with RIR category but the labor status web site shows TR (NON-RIR) status. What I need to do now. My attorney says he is going to enquire on that. Will he going to solve the problem or I need to do anything from my end.
Pls advice me.

Thanks, Raghu

my lawyer told me he sent the email but not the documents.
he told me he sent out email around jan. 23rd. and no response till now.
do you think i should request my lawyer to fax or sent copies of documents.
thanks

Yes. The AILA bulletin clearly states that the supporting documents/evidence should be scanned and attached as a .pdf file to the email. Good luck.

my lawyer told me he sent the email but not the documents.
he told me he sent out email around jan. 23rd. and no response till now.
do you think i should request my lawyer to fax or sent copies of documents.
thanks