wrong gender on green card.

pooh12

hi people! received my green card but unfortunately my gender was wrong! it says M instead of F! my question is can i still use it to apply schengen visa & travel?
planning to go there this june. and i've read that it takes a month to replace it. im afraid that i might not be able to travel because of it.
hope someone will answer me. THANKS!

How about a sex change operation?

Just kidding... Send I90 with the card. After you get the receipt, go to the nearest USCIS Office and show the receipt & get I551 stamp on your passport for travel purposes.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

How about a sex change operation?

Just kidding... Send I90 with the card. After you get the receipt, go to the nearest USCIS Office and show the receipt & get I551 stamp on your passport for travel purposes.

Good luck
howdy_howdy
//

I-90 form filing location is changed. It is USCIS mistake on Card . if one file I-90 with no Fee then USCIS dont send I-90 filing reciept. Local office dont stamp the passport if One does not have I-90 filing reciept.

how can i get my passport stamp if they dont give receipts anymore?
accdg. to signature confirmation they already receive my i-90 & card. will it help?
thanks!

how can i get my passport stamp if they dont give receipts anymore?
accdg. to signature confirmation they already receive my i-90 & card. will it help?
--------------------May be.
thanks!

---------------