Wr - 822 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ucsducla

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

I am so tired searching no answer on Yahoo, so gratefully someone hear can explain my case to me in detail.

I passed the english and history test and the officer has given me the N-652 with a decision cannot be made immediately.

There is one row that I did not understand: ( where the officer ticked )

"Follow the instruction on form WR-822"

Since this is a requirement, what shall I need to do to complete this requirement??

Please let me know what you did and what I shall do just for this one.

Thanks alot!
Jay

Hi Everyone,

I am so tired searching no answer on Yahoo, so gratefully someone hear can explain my case to me in detail.

I passed the english and history test and the officer has given me the N-652 with a decision cannot be made immediately.

There is one row that I did not understand: ( where the officer ticked )

"Follow the instruction on form WR-822"

Since this is a requirement, what shall I need to do to complete this requirement??

Please let me know what you did and what I shall do just for this one.

Thanks alot!
Jay

Someone say WR-822 means USCIS want another government agency to provide docuemnts directly to USCIS so the applicant does not need to do anything like N-14. USCIS will contact that government agency to get whatever they need.

I heard teh above don't know they are true or not

Do you have an arrest on your record? I believe this form is an agency to agency request for the arrest report

Another explanation you can find is that WR-882 is the new form to replace old form N-14. So everyone will have this soonr or later instead of N-14

Hi WBH,

do I need to take anystep on my side for that WR-822 requirement since as you mentioned its agent to agent??

Thanks for your reply.
Jay