Work otherization for me

faith4u

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks: i hope you have remembered me i applied for motion to reconsideration of reinstatment and that was approved today(with the help of you guys). Now i have question as i am an undergraduate student and my visa is expiring in 2006 august. and i have also applied for i 130 because my wife has a green card and she has sponsered me. now i want to apply for work authorization so what should i do, my dso is not helping me anmore and i won the immigration case against her and she is terminated from her position now.
now how can i file for work authorization and on wot bassis should i file that.
Regards
Faith 4 u :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to know that they accepted your petition and gave you F1 status. Until you file I-485 from your wife side, you can't apply for work authorization. You can apply in F1 status, but you have to be in status for 9 months to do so. Some schools may let you file work authorization, but CIS will reject it, if you are not in school for more than 9 months. But you can give it a shot if school agrees in doing so. I dont think there is anything out there other than that, good luck.