Won DV Lottery 2014- How to adjust status in US?

maniche

Registered Users (C)
I won the DV Lottery 2014 with case number 2014AS00008***. I am undergraduate student in US. What should I do now? Adjust the status or go back to home country for further processing? My case number is in 8***. Is the time enough for the adjustment?

Won DV lottery 2014, need to adjust status in US

I won the DV Lottery 2014 with case number 2014AS00008***. I am undergraduate student in US. What should I do now? Adjust the status or go back to home country for further processing? My case number is in 8***. Is the time enough for the adjustment?

AF Selectee 2014

Thank you for the information you provide, I have have learnt a lot in a very short time from this forum. I have been selected for 2014 DV Lottery and basically i am new to the process. I am currently in the U.S on an F-1 visa status. My CN is AF00054*** is this too too high? Exactly, which forms should i fill and submit to begin the process?Thank you.

Relevant forms for status adjustment

AF54xxx is low
Thank you. As for relevant forms for status adjustment, i saw a form i-481 which i am supposed to fill and post to Chicago. The issue is that there are many other visa categories that are listed as being eligible to use this form but DV is not listed. Is that the one they are looking for and if so, are there any additional ones?

I-485. You cannot send it before October 1st. Also, you cannot send it before your number appears in Visa Bulletin in advance notification section.

I am selected for Dv2014 @ may2013. I am looking for Adjust of status in US.

I find this is as a good community forum, thx for all the good job. I also have couple of confusion.

CN:AS7XXX.

1. I am looking to for adjust of status from h1b.
2. I called KCC, they said to contact FO for USCIS.
3. I read forum many people send DS-122, PP photo and a letter to KCC first. But when I called KCC, they told me to contact FO near me.
3a. I have not started any paperwork from my side as I am confused where and what to send.
4. What is the next step?

Extra questions:
5. Does any one has full life cycle of what I am supposed to do?
6. If everything goes well how soon will I get GC?

Won 2014 DV Lottery Visa - Adjustment of Status in USA

Hi,
I won the 2014 lottery visa. I'm living in US but my J1 visa is out of status and I'm married to a US Resident.
What are my chances to Adjust status while being here? Do you know of anybody getting rejected or deported?
I'm thinking of taking chances....
Help please!

Hi

I'm also in the same situation as you,Have the same questions, please let me know if you find any answers to these, I can post right away if I could get any information so that will help you and everybody.

I find this is as a good community forum, thx for all the good job. I also have couple of confusion.

3. I read forum many people send DS-122, PP photo and a letter to KCC first. But when I called KCC, they told me to contact FO near me.
3a. I have not started any paperwork from my side as I am confused where and what to send.

Extra questions:

cheking

hi.I won the DV Lottery 2014 with case number 2014AF0010**** . I wonder if I have a chance, help plzz

i won DV lottery 2014 and send my forms to KCC on may-15-2013. for confirmation i emailed to KCC wid my full name, case no.and date of birth after 20 days but auto reply of KCC only said KCC has received your email. and This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions
provided in 12 FAM 540.
i want to know that weather confirmation is necessary or not? or there is a any particular structure of sending email to KCC?

Last edited by a moderator:
A very warm morning to all! My CN is 2014AS000075** is it high or low for Asia? Probably when do I get my 2nl and date of interview. I'm quite unknown about it, may this forum and you guys help me out... Waiting for your response :)

Need suggestion

Now I have send my document for Adjust of status to the KCC office with BCIS. I am confused now.
1. My NUMBER IS AS000076XX
2. I am from Nepal where 6,082 won the DV lottery for 2014 which is 12.16%, This is almost twice more than 7% rule for any country.
3. Looking at the history, my interview will not be until April-July 2014.
3a. If I will take interview from Nepal I would get interview before April.

Question:
1. Will second letter secure my standing for dv interview?
1a. Or before I get my interview done, can it cross 7% rule and kick me out of league?
2. I have already send DS122 with BCIS. Can I now change and take interview from Nepal.
3. HOw can I secure my standing? What is the better way?

Extra questions: