Will restraining order influence my greencard? (asylum approved)

karramba

Hello.
I came into US with my wife in September 2013.
Our asylum was approved in December 2013.

I started divorce through lawyer back in our country because it turned out that she secretely filed police report against me back in my country to get asylum here. And she cheated on me here with my "friend".

We argued over skype & sometimes texts & phone calls. I didn't threat to kill her but just to not let her get her greencard & take our dogs to myself (they stayed with her).

She went to lawyer & probably was recommended to make a restraining order from me. She told that I threatened to kill her.

Several days ago I decided to come to the house to take over the apartment as I was on the lease there & security deposit was paid solely by me & it was a good apartment & I was tired of living in a hotel.

Turned out she leased one of the rooms to someone. I called cops & etc & when we me she gave me (served me) the restraining order.

Will this restraining order prevent me from getting my greencard in December 2014?

Should I try to appeal it? I don't want to meet with her or be around her (I miss the dogs though).

Never take action without a lawyer present specially when you go to the green card interview.